Can't Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giz's Mom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2009
Pennyslvania
I really need some 18650 3000 mah batteries but I also need a couple extra 510 to carto adapters. I've been waiting for the adapters to come in so I could order my batteries and now there is only one battery. I spend more money on shipping than I do on things. Do you have any idea when the 18650 batteries will be available?

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
I really need some 18650 3000 mah batteries but I also need a couple extra 510 to carto adapters. I've been waiting for the adapters to come in so I could order my batteries and now there is only one battery. I spend more money on shipping than I do on things. Do you have any idea when the 18650 batteries will be available?

Hehehe I get the feeling your not a modder? Maybe I am wrong.
The very thing your frustrated about happens here ALL the time to modders he gets these fabulous things in and you simply learn that it's hard to get everything at once lol.

Worse thing for Hoog is..he has no idea who will babble about which neat thing he will get in and then sell out of next lol.

BTW-you really wont notice much difference between the 2400 and 3000. I didn't they both last long time and YOU should recharge them b4 they need it to prolong life of any ion battery

Bottom line we are driven crazy and so is he!

If I had an extra adapter- I would send you one..I had bunches lol now I have one! Did ya only want one battery? If so, I could sell ya one and will include shipping for his price-as long as he promises to save me one lol. It's new never used and I have one used. But sorry can't sell ya my only adapter. I wanted to buy some the other day when I ordered-hate to be without a few extras.

Too bad for us his business has gotten so large he can't stash stuff for us lol.

Although hoog..maybe you can explain that button I want this..that we click and fill out when out of stock and how it works? Or don't ya know yet hehee Bud low meet bud high

Last edited:

Giz's Mom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2009
Pennyslvania
LOL, thanks Nautra. I actually have adapters, just wanted a few extra. I was just so frustrated. Have been watching the site since Friday so I could get the adapters and batteries together. Checked this afternoon, no adapters, checked this evening and adapters but no batteries. I know it is hard for businesses to keep stuff in stock and I am sure they get frustrated too. No I am not a modder. Wish I had that talent but no such luck. I guess I will wait till the batteries come in and hope there are some adapters left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread