Canton, Texas First Monday Flea Market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zipslack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2013
Wesson, MS, USA
Not sure if this is the "right" area to post this, butf here goes...

I'm going to the First Monday Flea Market in Canton, Texas for the first time at the end of the month (first of June, 2013). This is a HUGE flea market covering many acres and supposedly has a little bit of everything. My question: does anybody here have experience with this? Can I expect to find any vaping vendors? If so, which ones are the better ones (quality/price/selection)?

Where I'm from, there aren't any local shops to be able to test/sample/inspect stuff, so I'm hoping that there are some vendors at this thing. Appreciate any help.

dejo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2010
Tyler, Texas
I live about 30 miles from there. its been about 1yr since I have been there to browse around and didnt see any vendors when I was there. we do have a little shop in town here at Tyler. and they have some spectacular juice that is custom made while you wait. if you are gonna come to Tyler, let me know and I may try to meed you there and introduce you to the owner and the guys there. good guys for sure.
have fun in Canton and know that you are in for a busy weekend perusing that place fully

Zipslack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2013
Wesson, MS, USA
Well, it turns out there IS a shop in Canton - just opened 2 weeks ago. Called Texas Vapes Shop, located directly across from the main gate. Small selection, but friendly staff with reasonable prices. Even has a tasting/sample section of homemade juices. Buy $15 and you get a free needle-tip 15ml bottle! If you're in Canton, check them out.

https://www.facebook.com/TexasVapesShopLLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread