• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Canvape shut down. Back log of orders

Status
Not open for further replies.

RollandOfGilead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2012
Kingston, On, Canada
Backups for backups Rolland how many times do we have to tell you lol :facepalm:

HAhahaha... first mod, first two batteries, first 18650 charger. of my 3 twists I busted 2 in 2 days, this mod was my repalcement backup... I have a tight vaping budget. bought the mod with batts and charger. Back up charger/ batts were to follow:(.... I'm sure my replacement charger is on their list to catchup, but as they are so busy haven't heard back yet.

bk78

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
HAhahaha... first mod, first two batteries, first 18650 charger. of my 3 twists I busted 2 in 2 days, this mod was my repalcement backup... I have a tight vaping budget. bought the mod with batts and charger. Back up charger/ batts were to follow:(.... I'm sure my replacement charger is on their list to catchup, but as they are so busy haven't heard back yet.

Well stay strong and do what you gotta do buddy. I hope it all gets taken care of for you quick :toast:

hockeynut

Dec 6, 2012
Canada
Still got the one working twist, and a echo batt as final fail safe (the ego connector on this needs a 510 to ego adapter to fire my stardusts, looks awful but it works)

Don't judge a book by its cover. Did your mama not teach you anything? Lol. As long as you're good for a wee bit and we won't have to talk you off any ledges. ..its all good!! :)

Beaver

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2011
Ontario
  • Deleted by Dusty_D
  • Reason: Not for open forum..

iheartpoco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2012
London, Ontario
I guess at least it can be taken as a good sign that our Canadian vendors are doing a good business with robust sales...

Seems like the vaping community is growing exponentially. I have several smokers and past smokers who are veeery interested in the vaping lifestyle since I've been showing off my Redds and Ego. I even got my husband casual vaping with me from time to time - he has traditionally been a casual cigar smoker - I was hoping to hit up canvape tonight to order him a black Ego set, cause he doesn't want to take one of my pink ones when we go out, LOL.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread