The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Canvape shut down. Back log of orders

Discussion in 'Canada Forum' started by hockeynut, Dec 11, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. hockeynut

hockeynut Full Member

Dec 6, 2012
    Canada
    Can't even window shop. Sniff sniff :(

Just like the NHL. We're locked out!!

2. RollandOfGilead

RollandOfGilead Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Kingston, On, Canada
    Hope they catch up soon, got a faulty charger and can't use my gripper mod till I get it replaced (batts are dead).

3. hockeynut

hockeynut Full Member

Dec 6, 2012
    Canada
    Apparently they're reopening at 7pm est.

4. bk78

bk78 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2012
    Edmonton
    Backups for backups Rolland how many times do we have to tell you lol :facepalm:

5. RollandOfGilead

Jul 1, 2012
    Kingston, On, Canada
    HAhahaha... first mod, first two batteries, first 18650 charger. of my 3 twists I busted 2 in 2 days, this mod was my repalcement backup... I have a tight vaping budget. bought the mod with batts and charger. Back up charger/ batts were to follow:(.... I'm sure my replacement charger is on their list to catchup, but as they are so busy haven't heard back yet.

6. bk78

bk78 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2012
    Edmonton
    Well stay strong and do what you gotta do buddy. I hope it all gets taken care of for you quick :toast:

7. RollandOfGilead

Jul 1, 2012
    Kingston, On, Canada
    Still got the one working twist, and a echo batt as final fail safe (the ego connector on this needs a 510 to ego adapter to fire my stardusts, looks awful but it works)

8. hockeynut

hockeynut Full Member

Dec 6, 2012
    Canada
    Don't judge a book by its cover. Did your mama not teach you anything? Lol. As long as you're good for a wee bit and we won't have to talk you off any ledges. ..its all good!! :)

9. Beaver
    This message by Beaver has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Dec 11, 2012, Reason: Not for open forum...
    Dec 11, 2012
  10. RollandOfGilead

Jul 1, 2012
    Kingston, On, Canada
  11. iheartpoco

iheartpoco Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 6, 2012
    London, Ontario
    I guess at least it can be taken as a good sign that our Canadian vendors are doing a good business with robust sales...

Seems like the vaping community is growing exponentially. I have several smokers and past smokers who are veeery interested in the vaping lifestyle since I've been showing off my Redds and Ego. I even got my husband casual vaping with me from time to time - he has traditionally been a casual cigar smoker - I was hoping to hit up canvape tonight to order him a black Ego set, cause he doesn't want to take one of my pink ones when we go out, LOL.

12. Beaver

Beaver Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 28, 2011
    Ontario
  13. RollandOfGilead

Jul 1, 2012
    Kingston, On, Canada
    No need to be sorry, your new to the forum. just an fyi for you. :)

14. RicZilla

RicZilla Full Member

May 9, 2012
    Ottawa, Canada
    Yeah made sure I had my order with enough juice to last me trough the holidays they got my order out pretty fast instead of their lightning time warp speed LOL

15. martinc

martinc Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 12, 2011
    Montreal,Quebec,Canada
    TomBot was on the charger...I told mopar to put him on a Xtar but he insisted to use one of those flimsy $5 joyetech jobbies and TomBot charging chip shorted.

:(

All is well now though,they had spares.

16. Beaver

Beaver Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 28, 2011
    Ontario
    Ha....I wish that were true, but I've been on here for a year, so it makes me that much more guilty. :facepalm:

17. martinc

martinc Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 12, 2011
    Montreal,Quebec,Canada
    Stop building dams and participate EH?

:laugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.