Canyon Vaper contest time! Simple!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bawn

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
boynton beach, FL
Thank you all! Suggestions have been well taken trust me. I am putting together my next bulk order and some of your favorites are on it.

FYI nautilus tanks came in! They are up on the site and ready to ship. Use coupon code grandsale for 20% off brings the price to $30.39. You wont find it cheaper ANYWHERE right now.

Enjoy

Lynzy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio USA
Hello, thanks for the chance to sample some juice! I'm thrilled that you carry small amounts of Kanthal wire, as that is what I'm looking for right now! The only thing I can think to add besides maybe a few more juices is maybe an 'Information' link for new vapers. A lot of folks, (like me, 3 months ago) wouldn't know anything! Some sites have info videos or articles, etc. That's all I can think of right now, thanks!

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
I like the looks of your site overall. It is user friendly and I think you have a sharp looking logo. One thing that I personally do not like (detest actually) is the Quick View popping up in front of the pictures. Just my opinion of course but I have to admit I will leave a site that does that because it annoys the heck out me to have all this crud popping up in front of me.

I would like to see Smok Tech prepunched cartos if you can get them at a good price.

I wish you the best in your business and thank you for the contest.

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Thank you for the contest!

I went over your website and very impressed with the crisp design and nice flow. As far as product goes, wow. It seems you have something for everyone and every taste. Very nicely done.

The ONLY thing that I could see on my cursory look that was lack is drip tips. Unless I somehow missed them, the acrylic "plastic like" tips do not satisfy many people. And that is it.

Good Job!

morri

Vwls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
AZ
Hi - looked the site over... just a few comments. The black background looks great until you get to the juice flavors. The small pics with white backgrounds against the mass of black washes everything out visually. You could avoid this by layering a semi transparent white square behind the items (we'd still see the larger black background at the edges), and also enlarge the flavor images a bit.

As far as your stock - maybe add some Sony and AW IMR batteries, as well as more options for rebuildable atomizers.

Lookin' good - wishing you the best of luck!

JohnQPublic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
United States
Alrighty. Checked out your site. Easy to navigate. I like your selection of tanks and rebuildables.
I don't like white font on a black background. It looks....stark.

What I recommend for ALL juice sellers is a user rating on each liquid. Maybe a basic 1-5 star rating. And leave all reviews up, good and bad. It gives the buyer a clue. Something with a lot of ratings/reviews that still holds a four or five star rating instills confidence and guides us to those flavors.

Casondrah

Nov 23, 2013
Wisconsin
First, I will echo many other's sentiments.... your site is very appealing. Visually clean ...and I'm one that prefers dark sites that are done well, which yours is. There are a few things that could be tweaked, and I'm sure they will be worked out over time. Just an example...your mobile version - I like to view the 'standard' version when on my tablet but I have to scroll to the bottom of the page and select that option each and every time I change pages or refresh. That gets a bit tedious. Many sites will remember my choice for the remainder of my browsing session. As I said, there are just a few small things that could be tweaked. :)

For just starting out, you have a very nice selection, well rounded and a bit of everything. I know you said inventory will flush out with time, fantastic. The drip tip section, as others mentioned, is in need of some love. lol Also maybe a few more rebuildables to choose from, but all in all, I think you have a great selection for as new as you are!

Great job and I wish you lots of luck and continued success! :)

Bawn

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
boynton beach, FL
Thank you everyone. The giveaway is going to close at 12am. So get your comments in and tell us what you think. Our sale is still running until midnight. Huge savings on some big items like the VTR $64 MVP2.0 $42 with coupon code grandsale. Thanks again everyone for your comments and the winner will be chosen tomorrow. Thanks again love you all!

ryan80

Verified Member
Nov 21, 2013
Iowa
I was using my iPad to view your site so i believe i was on the mobile version and I like it. It is easy to get around. The thing I would like to see more of is RDA's. I was going to try to order one from your site since I saw you have a discount going on right now, but the only one you have is currently not available even though it is listed.
The thing I do not like about the site and I have seen this on some other sites as well is the grey lettering with the white background can be hard to read sometimes. But overall easy to navigate which is very important.

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
Your site is great,love the color myself.It's growin pains and feedback that make things better,thinkin outside the box.You do have great items,top shelf items.I really can't add to anything really that I have mentioned but others have had great imput.More juice selection,Would love to see with each tank,clearo etc a selection of the types of replacement heads to ease in confusion for the novices like me at the bottom or drop down menu and more rebuildables,drip tips.thanks a bunch and good luck to ya..

Bawn

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
boynton beach, FL
I was using my iPad to view your site so i believe i was on the mobile version and I like it. It is easy to get around. The thing I would like to see more of is RDA's. I was going to try to order one from your site since I saw you have a discount going on right now, but the only one you have is currently not available even though it is listed.
The thing I do not like about the site and I have seen this on some other sites as well is the grey lettering with the white background can be hard to read sometimes. But overall easy to navigate which is very important.

which tank were you looking at? some have gone out of stock because of the sale. we sold out on a lot of RBA's. We still have kayfuns in stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread