Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I can't do without Capella's Sweet Cream; all the other brands' Sweet Cream or Fresh Cream has some kind of diketones in it, and Capella's is diketone-free, AFAIK, and, it's very authentic; 2 drops in a glass or mug of 2% milk makes it taste like whole milk.

Even if you don't think you want a "creamy" vape, trust me, the creams and vanillas MAKE an ejuice recipe!

Capella's Hazelnut v2 is also pretty good; kinda smoky.

Andria

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
I can live without any of them but thats not saying I dont like Capella's. Their Smooth tobacco is a favorite of mine and all their tobacco's are good. I probably have over 30 capella bottles in my mixing supplies. I have yet to had a bad mixture when I used a capella flavor over the brand that was called for.

sketchness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA
Vanilla custard is a must, I of course prefer v1. Cinnamon Danish swirl. Sweet cream is awesome. Juicy strawberry is really good. I just ordered the blueberry crumble so we shall see. I mostly vape custards. But am experimenting with fruit vapes. Haven't hit on one the I like to vape constantly. Also like golden pineapple

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Vanilla custard is a must, I of course prefer v1.

I agree,i have a few Capella flavors,and if i ran out of one,no big deal,unless it's vanilla custard haha.I had been having a hard time finding it in stock and i was running low,so i grabbed a 4 oz. bottle of it,can't do without the custard.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Vanilla custard is a must, I of course prefer v1. Cinnamon Danish swirl. Sweet cream is awesome. Juicy strawberry is really good. I just ordered the blueberry crumble so we shall see. I mostly vape custards. But am experimenting with fruit vapes. Haven't hit on one the I like to vape constantly. Also like golden pineapple
Same here on all the flavors you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread