Capella Shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulZ

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
I recently ordered from capellaflavorings (on Sunday) and was wondering when they shipped? i didn't sign up before ordering so i never received an email or order confirmation.

Just wondering how long it took some of you so i can judge when ill get my flavors. im currently out of prefilled cartridges so im smoking flavorless right now :(

PaulZ

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Awesome! theres a 1 day or so delay because im in the middle of the mountains, so the local USPS store gets the shipment.. and we go pick em up, so i get everything about a day later. only place that delivers directly to campus is FedEx. woooo fedex. haha

hopefully it'll be there for me today, along wth my new black 510 w/purple led :D

randpost

Moved On
Sep 21, 2009
I ordered this past Sunday(actually 3 am Monday morning) from Capella's website, and It shipped early Monday(10am). I'll have it either tomorrow or Thursday. I've heard of some people having problems with slow processing, so I sent a msg via the website and made sure my package would be shipped by the next day. Not sure if that mattered, but I was happy with the service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread