AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
12 MG born on 2/8/11
Introduction
I wish I spent more time having this juice in my surge tank than BWB Cafe Mocha. This juice has gotten better with time. The subtile flavors of the coffee take a couple of months to come out so I highly recommend steeping this juice. Unlike BWB Cafe Mocha this juice is good. It is not as good as Vixen's Carmel Cappuccino. But it doesn't have the strange syrup taste like BWB Cafe Mocha. It is a dry juice but not too dry to vape for a hour strait. But after an hour it starts to hurt my throat :( The Capp has a roasted toasty taste that works great at higher wattage. The card board taste of BWB Cafe Mocha is faintly there and it blends nicely into the notes of the coffee extract.

I used a Surge Tank with a 2 ohm 510 atty.
For different watts just ask to find your watts uses OHMS law or the link I provided in the how I rate my ejuice. Numbers signify vapor production. They correspond to the vapor production key here. To see what I find juicy click here.

Conclusion
Although this is a dry ejuice it is one of the better ones. After really disliking BWB Cafe Mocha and BWB MelonBacco I was happy that I can add this one to the juices I enjoy from BWB list with malty and malty toffee. It is not as good as Vixen's Carmel Cappuccino but it has some unique coffee notes that make it an interesting vape. I recommend trying it if you want to add it to you BWB order and don't mind aging your juice.

Questions
I know that everyone taste ejuice differently, so take my review with a grain of salt. Is anyone mixing this juice with another that gives great results? Like the graph? Please give any feed back on the graph here.Do you like the old style graph I did back here better or the 3 graphs here?

This is a quick review to see my full reviews and to know more what a quick review is click here.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
ihave found most bwb juice tastes like puke so what makes this any different
It actually enough flavor and it was interesting. From my previous reviews of Cafe Mocha, 555, Honey Flue, and Mellontobaco I am not a big BWB fan. Alot of their ejuices are not for me. This one is different IMHO. It is like their "malty toffee" the flavors just work together.
White Pony are you a fan of in your face juices or more vauge flavor?]
I also heard rumors that BWB was way different 2 years ago then they changed the base. Is that rumor true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread