Captain PD270 old firmware downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.

misak

Sep 22, 2020
Hi there!

Having trouble with my captain. I'm using it in power mode and when firing voltage jumps at first from ~4 volts to 6 volts and above. Moving like crazy almost all the time im firing it. Running aromamizer plus rdta with dual coil 0.3 ohms. Contacts are ok and no hotspots. Tried with a rda and does the same. And also tried with Troll rta.

Tried to google some older firmwires with poor results. Found only some old thread here but it is closed so couldnt reply there. There was someone who had older fw but last replies are from 2017/18.

Thanks in advance

• Optimistic
Reactions: HigherStateD

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Having trouble with my captain.
Welcome and glad you joined.
You have posted in the new members forum, you are limited to the number of post in this forum.
re: New Members - "How many posts do I need to..."
Could try the search function in upper right hand corner of this post and type in " Captain PD270. Please note the specific forums to further ask question(s) in* while noting the search topics.
Search Results for Query: Captain PD270 | E-Cigarette Forum

*VV/VW APV Discussion
Vapesourcing, etc. etc.....

Reactions: Katya

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    So are you basically saying that you are looking for old firmware because this problem started happening after you installed the latest firmware?

The only firmware Ijoy ever had for the Captain PD270 mod is version 1.6, which is on their site still.

If you are looking for the original firmware, sorry, but you won't likely ever get it unless iJoy is willing to give it to you. Most people don't know how to backup/save old firmware before they install new firmware. But you never know, some tech savvy Captain PD270 user might just come along and save the day.

I have a feeling, though, that the problem may not be the firmware but rather a faulty circuit board/chip or even a faulty 510 on the mod.

Have you tried cleaning the 510 on the mod?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread