Caramel and Capuccion Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

dougp925

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2009
NY USA
I stopped by ELP the other day to pickup my usual vapin supplies and Josh showed me some of the new flavors they recently got in. Caramel(16mg) and Capuccino(16mg) caught my eye right away so here a quick review of them both.

Caramel - Great throat hit and excellent vapor production. I was vaping vanilla constantly but since I got this, I have almost exclusively been vaping caramel. This is a very sweet juice with a nice smooth caramel flavor. I highly recommend this one. I hope they keep a good stock of this because it is now my favorite hands down.

Cappucino - Also great throat hit and excellent vapor production. I really like this flavor because it has a light and sweet feel to it. Definitely a creamier and sweeter version of the straight coffee flavor. I used to have to mix vanilla into my coffee liquid, but now it comes premade perfectly. This one is one of my wifes favorites now.

I also like the production/expiration dates on the bottles.

Honestly I've tried about 15 other flavors and you really can't go wrong with any of the e-liquid Planet juices. They are all very fresh tasting and full of flavor. I've tried some other juice manufacturers and they pale in comparison.

:p MMmmmm Caramel.......yummy. This one's a winner. :thumb:

Last edited:

LiquidVapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
New York
www.eliquidplanet.com
I stopped by ELP the other day to pickup my usual vapin supplies and Josh showed me some of the new flavors they recently got in. Caramel(16mg) and Capuccino(16mg) caught my eye right away so here a quick review of them both.

Caramel - Great throat hit and excellent vapor production. I was vaping vanilla constantly but since I got this, I have almost exclusively been vaping caramel. This is a very sweet juice with a nice smooth caramel flavor. I highly recommend this one. I hope they keep a good stock of this because it is now my favorite hands down.

Cappucino - Also great throat hit and excellent vapor production. I really like this flavor because it has a light and sweet feel to it. Definitely a creamier and sweeter version of the straight coffee flavor. I used to have to mix vanilla into my coffee liquid, but now it comes premade perfectly. This one is one of my wifes favorites now.

I also like the production/expiration dates on the bottles.

Honestly I've tried about 15 other flavors and you really can't go wrong with any of the E-liquid Planet juices. They are all very fresh tasting and full of flavor. I've tried some other juice manufacturers and they pale in comparison.

:p MMmmmm Caramel.......yummy. This one's a winner. :thumb:
Thanks Doug...FYI we just put up the Peanut Butter....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread