Caramel & Vanilla BLISS (and questions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimzilla

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2012
So. Floriduh
I had been a caramel addict until I found my previous flavoring (NF's Organic Caramel) probably contains diacetyl, which I MUST avoid due to COPD lung problems. Have been on a caramel hunt (11 others) since then and found nothing close to that yummy goodness I so miss, until.....

Dawn supplied best alternative(s) I've found so far but I need to confirm there is no diacetyl in these (fingers crossed). I now have your e-liquid Caramel and Caramel Popcorn Balls, plus flavorings Caramel and Expert Caramel which are steeping in mixes now. I am really hoping you can confirm these as diacetyl-free (PM me if needed). If not, they are probably fully safe for most folks but I'll have to resume my search.

Your Caramel and Caramel Popcorn Balls juices are quite good (and I just put in bigger orders). The Caramel is a bit weak for my taste so I re-ordered with 2X flavor. I do love the CPB juice as the corn boosts the flavor nicely! I wish it had a bit more vapor (more PG?) but the taste is truly great. (Any recipe hints, would love to customize)

I also HIGHLY recommend your Holy Vanilla flavor to all! I also had sampled many vanilla juices and flavorings and this is clearly the best I've found so far. I am very happy with the DIY Flavor Shack products I've tried and will be back again & again to sample many more.

jimzilla

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2012
So. Floriduh
So where did you get these? Forgive my ignorance but I'm in live with RY4 I get locally. I love the caramel and vanilla hint to the tobacco flavoring. I have just mixed two juices I love the RY4 and what's called "the King" which has a hint of banana in it. Yummy!

Yes, I love a good RY4 too but can be hard to find. You can order the Holy Vanilla and Caramel from DIYflavorshack and add to any tobacco you enjoy. I would probably go with their Expert Caramel because it is double strength so you need less % which will dilute the juice or tobacco flavor less.

DIY Flavor Shack also sells a Holy Grail RY4 which I have not yet tried but have seen others say is great (I will order this one soon). Good luck, Gaspar74!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread