Card request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Since Drew is out of the cards he usually sends with orders can someone please scan theirs and post it so I can make one and laminate it and put it in my purse? I will, of course, be sure that a link to Nhaler and ECF are on the card. I just think this would be easier than doing an infomercial every time a new person sees me vaping.

Thanks in advance!

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jeez... Reading my mind here... I'm hearing twilight zone theme in my head...

I was just thinking about the cards and was thinking we should ask Drew if he'd want to put a pdf that we could print out ourselves... Not necessarily his actual biz card but maybe the e-cig bio from back with a little nhaler.com link or the likes. Most of us are sitting next to printers and have the card stock... I guess many of you are hooked to the damn computer with your new pass-throughs LOL!

Drew... If you are interested in more free advertising from your customers holler at us on this thought please.... Now I am not suggesting taking time away from getting the mod out ;) but... I could've given out a ton of them.

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
If it's OK with Drew I would post here.. but Drew has to OK and also his phone# is on the cards, I just didn't feel right posting it.. anyone would be able to see their phone#, more than just his customers.
I will happily photoshop his Phone# off the card (that would be easy enough) so if he says OK then I will post! =) Bump for you Drew.

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oh I TOTALLY agree that Drew needs to approve the idea and whatever actual wording is used if his website is linked as I know many just print generic cards linking the forum.. I had thought about coming to post a thread about printing our own and you guys had already started thinking along the same lines :)

I was thinking maybe not the front of the actual business card... Just the back blurb with the web link added at the top/bottom or something. The front might not translate well for some printers and I wouldn't want to compromise the integrity of his actual cards with some crappy printed substitutes.

I think then most anyone would be able to print them out without worry about crappy looking cards out there with the web link... Just my 2 cents ;)

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
Sorry took out phone# :rolleyes:
cardfront.jpg

nhalercard2.jpg

looks like I need to rescan back tomorrow so its clean.. Lori B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread