The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Carlos is a Hero!

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by Mary Kay, Sep 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Mary Kay

Mary Kay ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    Home made penstyle atty ([​IMG] 1 2)

Yep! He did it and he is a Florida Sandkicker! This could be a real breakthough in Vaping!
    He is hereby forgiven for missing our last (and first) meet! He even mentioned us on his video! We owe him the beverage of his choice at the next meet! Yay Carlos!:thumbs:

2. greyeyes

greyeyes Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 31, 2009
    Florida
    And I'd like to add that if anybody has any dead parts that they want to donate to "the cause," I'd ask Carlos if he could use them! :)

3. Mary Kay

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    Yep! I sent him my dead atty's and a few batts (he didn't need them, but I wanted to give them a nice home).:rolleyes: The problem is I only had 4 dead Atty's! I have lots of dead batts though.

4. laurel099

laurel099 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    Does he just want dead attys? I'd be happy to save my 801's for him when I kill them, my sister has the 901's or really RN4075's from her mini sd... I could ask her to save too.

Holler if you think he would want them, happy to help the cause!!! I could start saving them.

5. Mary Kay

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    Oh yes! He does need them..any kind. Just P.M. him! How nice of you Laurel!:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.