The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Carmel Kettle Corn with ECOPure Organic extra extra strong for Virgin Vapor

Discussion in 'VG E-Liquid Reviews' started by AaronY, Feb 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. AaronY

AaronY Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    19 MG 100 VG
    Introduction
    I have tried alot of Kettle Corns in my searching for the perfect ejuice. This one is better than the Tasty Vapor Carmel Corn at lower wattage. To figure out wattages use OHMs law. Unless you use a high voltage vapor you are safe from the burning taste. Most organic juices do not hold up to high voltage except for Virgin Vapors Summer Lemonade and Creme Carmel, which strangely taste even better the higher watt you go.

Virgin Vapors Carmel Kettle Corn has the same yummy carmel from Virgin Vapors Creme of Carmel, the popcorn is one of the best popcorn flavors out there. It is almost the oposite of The Vapor Rooms Buttered popcorn. It is sweet with just a hint of butter and has none of the strange chemical tastes.

This juice has tons of flavor. It would be nice, to have a tad more, but I don't think that is even possible with the amount of nicotine I selected. This juice is easily five times stronger in flavor then the Tasty Vapor's Carmel Corn with extra flavor.

The juice is not too juicy or too dry. It is juicier than the other Carmel Popcorns I have tried. Adding menthol to it does not work with this flavor. I do, however, have a bottle of Koolaid coming next week that might be the key to improving the flavor. It is fine as a desert vape but it is too dry for an all day vape.

I think the EcoPure base adds a crispness. I have been letting the juice steep for a month and the crispness has increased with time.

For different watts, just find your watts using Ohm's law or the link I provided in the how I rate my ejuice. Numbers signify vapor production. They correspond to the vapor production keyhere. To see what I find juicy click here.

Conclusion
    I highly recommend Carmel Kettle Corn with ECOpure from Virgin Vapors. I think this juice is one of the best ejuices. As long as you are not a hight voltage vaper, this juice is the best at 8.5 watts. I also highly recommend getting this ejuice and other ejuices from my favorites. Like COV 's CPN Waffle, and Butterscotch, Vixen Vapors' TigerBlood. Vaporbomb Maple Rum (watch out --they also have some of the worst ejuices) and Vapelicious Maui Blend.

If you are a high voltage vaper, get the
    Tasty Vapors Carmel Corn or the Creme Carmel if you just want a really good carmel. This juice is too dry for me to be an all day vape or to add as one of my favorites. I will update when I get my koolaid in. It might be an all day vape. I highly recommend this one. I have been using it the past couple of days as an after meal vape instead of of Vixen's Sopapillas. Not sure if it is better. Still need to try Sopapillas with ECOpure.

Questions
    I know that everyone taste ejuice differently, so take my review with a grain of salt. Is anyone mixing this juice with another that gives great results? Like the graph? Please give any feed back on the graph here. Do you like the old style graph I did back here better or the 3 graphs here? Should I put in numbers for the 12.7 watt even if it is totally burnt? Why does ECOpure juices enhance the flavor?
    This is a quick review to see my full reviews and to know more what a quick review is click here.

2. nothiefsallowed

nothiefsallowed Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2011
    Murica
    I have been following your threads and reviews for quite a while now and I personally agree with most of what your opinion of juices are, so first I'd like to thank you because my personal collection is pretty much in line with the ones you have recommended. Second .. could you explain to me how it tastes like the carmel corn? I love carmel kettle corn myself but is it really representative? Thanks again for the time you put in to making it easy for the non testing folk

3. AaronY

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    Thanks I appreciate your kind comments. There is just so much ejuice out there. Of course taste is subjective. Best is for you to try it yourself. It has a uncanny taste to carmel kettle corn. Hard to describe but I think you will enjoy it. At low wattages it taste like some one mixed some carmel corn into your kettle corn bag. I vape usually at ultra high wattage where the juice does not hold up. What wattage do you usually vape at?

4. AaronY

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    I think the sugar and the carmel and the corn fusion is amazing. Have any suggestions for juices that have such a great fusion?

5. Lethalp

Lethalp Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2011
    Indiana
    I have only had one kettle corn vape and it's from a new vendor, vapure. I love it, I think it's got the carmel and the butter down pat, I don't get alot of popcorn tho. Maybe try that one?

6. AaronY

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    Nice do you have a link.

AaronY www.EcigJuiceReview.com sent from my iPad

7. nothiefsallowed

nothiefsallowed Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2011
    Murica
    so does it taste like kettle corn or carmel corn?

8. AaronY

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    It tastes like a cool mixture between the two. Like mixing kettle corn with carmel corn in your tube. Does that make sense?

9. AaronY

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    I just reviewed Tasty Vapors Carmel Korn and virgin vapors juice is way better. I just loaded up a tank of it after vaping tasty vapors and I can taste a real difference.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.