Not open for further replies.

Atari

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Charleston, WV
[h=3]Carolina tobacco from GloryVapes. Review[/h]
Gloryvapes.com has been rocking some pretty good deals so I bought a bunch of their liquids. I was pretty impressed with black cherry cola, but Im more of a tobacco vape kind of guy so I picked up one of their custom tobaccos. There isnt much description available yet, the site and store are still expanding. "Our E-juice is mixed and bottled here in the U.S.A.! We have plenty to choose from in 10mL bottles only. We mix our E-Juice with nothing less than the highest quality ingredients out there. It is a 70/30 blend of PG/VG, and soon we will have a line of 100% VG E-Juice!"So were going in with no expectations. Im using 24mg nic in a standard 2.5 atomizer at standard 3.7volts the juice is a 70/30 blend. Ive got every thing charged loaded and ready so, Here we go.

Flavor First hit.NET (Naturally extracted tobacco) It taste like a NET, like real tobacco. Its defiantly a full bodied, robust, rich tobacco. Like the first time I stole one of my dads marlboros, without the coughing and hacking. This would be a great tool to convert smokers, its strong and full and with a VV/VW device, turn the heat up a little and it will knock you socks off. The more I vape I start to pick out little nuances in the liquid. Theres a faint wisp of mint hiding behind the big bold tobacco, like natural mint extract. Its not prominent flavor at all its barley detectable but only helps to pack the punch of the flavor. After a while it starts to leave that menthol like coating in your mouth and on your tounge and it still enhances the flavor. The inhale is the big bold tobacco, the mint adds to the tingle in the throat and the exhale gives away that mint extract taste with a smooth full flavored tobacco taste

Throat hit. Yes Sir, good strong hit. At 24mg this hits like some of my 36mg. Like I said before, up the volts on a eGo twist and it will blow you away. Its not a harsh rough hit but its BIG

Aroma, smells like fresh tobacco leafs, fresh cut from the field

Overall. I am once again pleasantly surprised, Gloryvapes delivers a premium product at swap meet prices. There still adding products, and have rumored coming mods, and RBAs. At their prices Im very interested to see what they bring.Im still waiting to see what new flavors they roll out too. Thanks for reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread