Not open for further replies.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Hi im going to hongkong in 2 weeks
Theres possible i can carry 3mg of ejuice?
Your only taking 3mls? Or your juice is 3mg? Curious, because what would mg's matter? Like they can test it? Hopefully you can take it, but not sure on this one

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
"e-cigarettes containing nicotine are considered pharmaceutical products. They have to comply with the relevant requirements on safety, quality and efficacy under the ordinance, and must be registered with the Pharmacy and Poisons Board of Hong Kong before they can be put up for sale or distribution in Hong Kong. Besides, under the same ordinance, nicotine is categorised as a Part 1 poison, which can only be legally possessed or sold by licensed medicine dealers, including licensed wholesale dealers and authorised sellers of poisons. Illegal possession or sale of Part 1 poisons or unregistered pharmaceutical products is an offence. Any person convicted of the offence is liable to a maximum fine of $100,000 and imprisonment for up to two years."
[...]
"there are currently no nicotine-containing e-cigarettes registered as pharmaceutical products in Hong Kong"
Replies to LegCo questions - LCQ18: Stepping up regulation of e-cigarettes

Soooo... hell no.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I would not try it personally. This would be a situation where I would carry something else that is either legal, or not likely to be recognized. You could try nic salt pouches @bernie is the expert on those, or some other form of traditional nic replacement. It's just not worth the risk, if you ask me.

Anna

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
i have 3 30ml juice with 3mg nic
Gotcha.. .well the 30ml bottles are ok in terms of size but I wish I knew the answer for you.....if anything they are best in your carry on and sealed in ziplocks, but for that country, I don't know...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Karog.com

Feb 10, 2018
I would not try it personally. This would be a situation where I would carry something else that is either legal, or not likely to be recognized. You could try nic salt pouches @bernie is the expert on those, or some other form of traditional nic replacement. It's just not worth the risk, if you ask me.

Anna
ty stols001

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
ty stols001
Welcome and glad you joined.
Sorry can't help but to save you a little time, responding to each reply can be daunting.
If you choose, you can click "like" (The thumbs up) icon,or scroll over the other icons, at bottom right hand corner of this post, and this action will notify the respondent of your base/subsequent response(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread