Cart Mods That Work With 401/2/3

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtbob

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2009
Austin, TX
Hey all,
I have tried most if not all the mods I have read about here on ECF. The two I find that work the best with the 4xx PV's at 3.7 volt battery vaping are the Dart and the Spring mods. These two mods have saved me from tossing my PV into the trash. Thank You very much to the creators / inventors of these modifications. More things seem to work with the higher voltage, in my experience. With a battery, in order to meet my requirments: Taste, TH and lots of vapor, it takes either of these two. Here are some picts for the ones who have not seen or heard of these two excellent ideas. Experment with the sizes of the spring/dart until you get it right.
If you haven't checked out the modders part of ECF I suggest you do so. There are alot of great ideas out there.

Attachments

• dart01.jpg.jpg
    dart01.jpg.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 157

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
I just won a 403, and was wondering if any cart mods were out there for it. I mainly like to drip or dip when using it......but I had still thought about cart mods. Nice to see a couple out there. I use the spring mod one one of my 510 units, and it seems to work really good for me. maybe there will be a 403 cart mod in my future.

PS- The lil one in the last 2 pics look like the small inner cart of the 403. It has that small cart inside of the cart that you slide over the exposed atty.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread