Cart Plugs for the 902?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bitey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Central Ohio
I was wondering if you now have cart plugs for the 902. I got some from you early on, and they didn't have cart plugs. I have tried using 510 caps, but it stretches them out so they don't work well on 510 carts afterward, and they also don't seem to keep the juice from evaporating or leaking some.

Have you received any plugs for the 902 or do they come with the new 902 cartridges now? If not, can you get some? I've basically quit carrying my 902 around with me because it was too messy, and I have reverted back to the 510 for almost all the time. This is a shame because I got much better flavor with the 902.

What the story on 902 cart plugs? Thanks for the info, Tony.

angelique510

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I went to Lowe's in the bolt and screw aisle and got the little rubber caps you put on bolts (like on a swing set so the kids don't get scratched with a bolt). The green ones fit perfectly. Sorry, I don't remeber the size. Just do what I did and bring a clean cart and try them on. They were in a three pack for 79 or 89 cents.

~A

bitey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Central Ohio
I came back to this post to thank you for the great suggestion of the green bolt caps. You were spot on! I went to Home Depot, and they had them in packages of 2 for 50 cents a pack, so I bought 3 packs and brought them home. They work great! Knowing the color was all I needed to know to get what I needed. Thanks again.

I went to Lowe's in the bolt and screw aisle and got the little rubber caps you put on bolts (like on a swing set so the kids don't get scratched with a bolt). The green ones fit perfectly. Sorry, I don't remeber the size. Just do what I did and bring a clean cart and try them on. They were in a three pack for 79 or 89 cents.

~A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread