Cartel Revenant firing button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy2120

Oct 5, 2018
I need regulated builder's advice.I have a cartel revenant and the firing button stopped springing back into place. it just sat flush in the hole so i took it apart to see what was wrong. I found that the button inside clicked a razor thin metal popping disc like a saucer that pops down and pops back into place after you let go of the button. I got the disc popping again because the problem was that it didnt pop back into place. But i lost the metal popper and i don't know what its called or where i would start to look for one. So is there any store that i could go to to get one or would i have to order it? I tried searching on google for popping button metal contact, regulated vape mod button, regulated vape mod building parts, cartel revenant replacement parts etc. But i cant find anything at all to lead me to it just the firing pins for mech mods and how to fix tight batteries which is no help

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I would suggest contacting the manufacturer. Your mod may not be long for this world in any case though because if the metal is fatigued enough to stay down it is probably also fatigued enough to break soon. Membrane buttons like that just have a limited life expectancy.

Ozzy2120

Oct 5, 2018
I contacted cartel, waiting for their reply.
Thanks for your' reply. I recieved it for my birthday just this march but im a chain vaper and bring it to work and leave it in my pocket like an idiot for my breaks. im hoping i can get a new button or the metal piece somehow.or maybe an ecu. maybe from some old mod that doesnt work anymore. My wife bought it for me and was recent and i realy love the vape i dont want to have to get a new one especially since its resin and has tons of options and each one is unique

Reactions: stols001

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I contacted cartel, waiting for their reply.
Thanks for your' reply. I recieved it for my birthday just this march but im a chain vaper and bring it to work and leave it in my pocket like an idiot for my breaks. im hoping i can get a new button or the metal piece somehow.or maybe an ecu. maybe from some old mod that doesnt work anymore. My wife bought it for me and was recent and i realy love the vape i dont want to have to get a new one especially since its resin and has tons of options and each one is unique
If it’s still within the warranty period you can try to rma it. If possible this is probably the best solution as that button is gonna go completely sometime

Ozzy2120

Oct 5, 2018
TL3365 Series Ultraminiature SMT Tact Switch
Ultraminiature Surface Mount Tact Switch | E-Switch.com theyre used in ego c twists as far as i know this is the exact switch im talking about. Maybe i can get somebody to solder a new one onto my board. I found a video of a women doing that on YouTube on an egoc twist. and there are modders in my town but i have to find somebody who could do it. I received an email from cartel and they dont do chip repairs anymore so the girl forwarded my message to revenant vapes

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Hi and welcome to the board. It strikes me as unlikely you'll be able to repair the switch, but you might be able to replace it. Even if you can't get one from the manufacturer, try to get a spec for it. Assuming it's still made, you can order one by itself from an electronics supply house and have a tech solder it in for you.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Ultraminiature Surface Mount Tact Switch | E-Switch.com theyre used in ego c twists as far as i know this is the exact switch im talking about. Maybe i can get somebody to solder a new one onto my board. I found a video of a women doing that on YouTube on an egoc twist. and there are modders in my town but i have to find somebody who could do it. I received an email from cartel and they dont do chip repairs anymore so the girl forwarded my message to revenant vapes
Will probably cost as much as a new mod but GL! You might get lucky

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Welcome and glad you joined.
Could phone the local B&M Vape shops in your area and inquire.
Could fill in your location, it may help you in obtaining location specific information to your question(s).
On the top right hand corner of this post you will find --"your name" next to "Inbox and Alerts"
Place the mouse pointer on your name. You will get a drop down and on the left hand side of this drop down you will find "Personal Details". Click Personal Details.
In Personal Details, in middle of screen in gray, you will find "Location" Could fill that box line in.
re: New users - Put your location in your Profile...

VapePro

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2018
Welcome and glad you joined.
Could phone the local B&M Vape shops in your area and inquire.
Could fill in your location, it may help you in obtaining location specific information to your question(s).
On the top right hand corner of this post you will find --"your name" next to "Inbox and Alerts"
Place the mouse pointer on your name. You will get a drop down and on the left hand side of this drop down you will find "Personal Details". Click Personal Details.
In Personal Details, in middle of screen in gray, you will find "Location" Could fill that box line in.
re: New users - Put your location in your Profile...
Why do we need to put location? So you can stalk us? My real name could be Lopez. Jennifer first name. Last name Lopez. Got it? Please don't follow me.

• Optimistic

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
It's actually so that other posters can see if you live say in the UK so they don't recommend a 30 ml tank.

It is also to assist if someone is in a geographical area and other vapers know of B&M that might be helpful, etc.

You do actually sound a bit like J-Lo in this post. LOL.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread