Carto/Clearomizer for Saber Touch VV heavy usage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DietSalem

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Indiana
I'm looking for really durable cartos that won't start cracking until at least a week of usage. Is there such a thing? I mean I am just pounding the hell out of my clearomizers because I don't put my Saber Touch down. I vape at about 4.5 volts to 6 volts depending on the juice. Average about 4.5 to 5.

Someone linked a website with some clearomizers for 5 for 12 dollars, which was a very good deal compared to what I'm paying now. I'm using the smok dual coils right now.. All in all, I'm just new to this and can't figure out if I'm REALLY going to have to replace clearomizers 5 times every week (I keep about 5 filled with five different flavors and switch about every hour to a new one).

Honigschmidt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2011
Sacramento Ca
I love the clearomizers but also think they are more prones to cracking.

I haven't gotten them yet, but they sure have peaked my interest, but the CE2's looks they would be up my alley for seeing my juices and have a long lasting life. Here's the review I read on them:

e-Cigarette Hardware Review: 3.5ml CE2 Style Dual Coil clearomizers

Granted, I haven't tried them yet... so I bet someone with actual working knowledge on Clear choices will have more weight to their words than my dream list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread