Not open for further replies.

Sweeney Todd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2012
Durham, NC USA
stvapors.com
Hi all,

My wife remarked that she wasn't getting decent flavor out of her Volcano tank. When I went back and sampled, I realized my Smoktech tank wasn't really putting out much flavor either.

Is it just that we're not getting good flavor out of the Smoktech cartos themselves? There's no way that it just being in the tank is affecting flavor, is it? (I've made sure the cartos are saturated, and re-punched the holes to widen them.)

I also had one of the tank cartos die on me after only four days or so, did I possibly do anything wrong, or did I just get unlucky? It totally lost its draw and vapor.

Thanks!

terrilg70

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2011
NC
If the carto is saturated it could just be the carto in general. I usually only get about 3-4 days out of my smotech cartos, I do use a sweet juice. If it is a tight draw hold the carto up to a light and see if you can see light through to air hole. If not you can try to put a fine piece of wire through the battery end to open the air chamber but you need to be very careful when doing this. Then I may get another day out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread