Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
It's already out there - somewhere. I've seen one supplier that was selling an LED doohicky with 510 threading well before the deeming matter came up. It was outrageous for what it was - something like $25.00 for what amounted to the top end of a small flashlight with a single LED.

Other than that I'm surprised China hasn't jumped on this a long time ago, just because they could, and crank them out with a retail price of about two bucks. China manufacturers never need a good reason to make up trinkets & gadgets.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Here ya go.
There's a few of these around, this I think is the cheapest...

1804300-2.jpg

1804300-1.jpg

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Well if you're gonna start getting picky on me...

2013_Newest_ego_battery_fashional_led_e.jpg

eGo Firefly! :)
Yep, those look nice.. but, once that ego is dead.. there goes your light.. lol. And I can't put that on my M11. ;)

And yes, it's easy to be picky and a PITA. It's also easy to rip out the innards of one of my old cartos and dump in an LED and resistor. I'll be happy then, maybe! ;)

~sent from my galaxy mega using taptalk~

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Yep, those look nice.. but, once that ego is dead.. there goes your light.. lol. And I can't put that on my M11. ;)

And yes, it's easy to be picky and a PITA. It's also easy to rip out the innards of one of my old cartos and dump in an LED and resistor. I'll be happy then, maybe! ;)

Well if you're gonna start getting brainy on me:

Someone aughta make these (hint hint), sell 'em, and donate the proceeds to CASAA for the legal fund needed for the final rule challenge when it comes out next year. You made me think that up. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread