Carto Tank for KR808?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam the Aussie

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2011
Australia
Just wondering if anyone uses or knows where to purchase a Cartomizer tank system for KR808 threads? I'm using Echo batteries at the moment and would love to try a carto tank with them. I'd like a 3ml tank that comes with pre-punched rejuvinator type cartos with a KR808/901 thread. Hope someone has an idea where I could get something like this. :)

Adam the Aussie

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2011
Australia
Thanks Sara, I've placed an order with Bill at D&B Gold for his KR808 tank and some extra cartos. I also couldn't pass up the $35 Igo & Stealth Echo kits he has on sale, plus I ordered a heap of igo & echo cartos and other gear. I went looking for a $12 carto tank, ended up spending over $150!

Thanks again for the lead, most appreciated. :)

Charlz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2011
upstate NY
I didn't even see them offered on the site. It's the only place I know about to get the stealth. looks like I want to try this, I am going to have to get the tank and make my own cartos. I bet this will rock with a kanger horizontal coil. The echo cartos are amazing but I really want to try some high VG juice like bobba's bounty.

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
Nice one Sara, those $35 kits are hard to go past aren't they? Especially when we're not talking minis! Igo's & Stealth Echo kits for $35, how can you go wrong. Looking forward to trying out a tank for the first time too. Nice job Bill.

They were a suh-weet deal! I got a few for gifts to get my sister in law, brother in law, legal assistant and nephew into vaping.

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Last edited:

SaraBee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2011
Maine
Last edited:

popeye79

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2011
WA, USA
The one's you have links for up there are for 510 conection boges.

If you want a tank that will fit perfectly, for what ever carto you want...

It's SUPER easy to make your own for less than $2.00 ...

Cartomizer syringe mod design by David - YouTube

and here's the best easiest and cheapest way to punch your own cartos, better than a normal saddle valve. I've spoken to the seller, they are in fact solid tiped. He even send me one for free after explaining what I wanted it for. He had no idea! :p

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

Here's where I got my syringes from.. these are the correct type of plunger, and pretty cheap.. $0.55 a piece. I got 20 shiped for $15.95 (enough for 10 tanks)

Animal Health Express

Now all you need is a small pipe cutter from Lowes plumbing section, and you're set. Easy peezy!

Happy vaping everyone! :vapor:

edit.. here is where you can get FREE samples of window sticker/clings to make your tanks pretty! Each free sample is enough for two tanks. Limit is 5 free samples. Even shipping is free! These can be used with any tank. enjoy!
https://www.decorativefilm.com/

Last edited:

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Standard boge, kanger, and other cartos (i use 801 connector fusions) can be used with standard tanks. I've used nhaler mega 808, v4l cool carts, boge, and fusions in my notcigs m1a1 carto tank.

You want bare stainless steel cartos, with the cool carts and mega I had to strip the outer wrappers, sand down any glue or paint.

You can find some pre-punched, but it is pretty easy to punch or slot your own cartos.

SaraBee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2011
Maine
edit.. here is where you can get FREE samples of window sticker/clings to make your tanks pretty! Each free sample is enough for two tanks. Limit is 5 free samples. Even shipping is free! These can be used with any tank. enjoy!
https://www.decorativefilm.com/

Haha, nice! I totally placed a sample order to try on the V4L tanks that are on their way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread