Carto Tanks for Go-Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaybearizzi

Feb 5, 2012
San Diego, CA
I'm still new at this and I like my cartomizers and clearomizers/fluxomizers, but I want to try a 3ml or 5ml tank for my Go-Go. I also have a Volt PT 650mah batt and a V2cig batt (which I dont think will work with a MAP tank variation, quote me if I'm wrong). I only have a Go-Go batt to kr808 adapter as of right now, cause I interchange all my kr808 cartos/clearomizers/fluxomizers. So far I only found the Vape-O-Matic Liquinator (808/901 threads) is this any good? or are there any more similar? Is it better to get Dual Coil or use Low, Reg, or High cartos for these tanks?

Spazmelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Ohio
You can pick up a go-go to 510 adapter relatively I expensively, then you won't be limited. Adapter - Go-go battery to 510

When the go-go was my main vape, I made my own tanks to fit the go-go cartomizers. There used to be a chopper tank that fits them, but I don't know if discount vapers sells them anymore.

Spazmelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Ohio
I believe he sells the pre punched cartos or you can do it more economically yourself.

I have a bunch of home made go-go tanks that I hardly use anymore. I'd be glad to send you a few. The go-go tank that DV sells doesn't have a fill hole, which would annoy me. Pm me if you want me to send you a few tanks. You'll still have to punch your own cartos though. I don't have any left since I use boges on a provari now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread