The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

CARTOMATOR cartomizer Tank System NOW IN STOCK!!!!

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Jul 22, 2011.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. strprswpr

strprswpr Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 29, 2011
    Bronx, NY
    How are those Boge SR's coming along. I'm running out of the LR's I got from you guys....I wannna get more, but I want the SR's

2. cuseguy

cuseguy Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 15, 2010
    Texas USA
    I am pretty sure Drew has them in stock. He's a little behind from moving the Nhaler World HQ and will be updating his website stock soon, including about 90 Cartomators.

3. smilin0117

smilin0117 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 31, 2010
    Northwood OH (NW OH)
    Just a quick carto question before i order. What carto do you recommend for a pretty heavy vapor at about 5v? I really have only used stock Boge carto's so i guess im open for whatever. I love the look of this tank--just want to be sure i am ordering the best set up for my pv. Thanks in advance everyone!

4. Panky

Panky Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 12, 2011
    Miami
    I haven't used regular cartos but I know that the dual coils are quite nice on my darwin at 5 volts or so. As long as you can find them in at least 2.5 ohm.

5. smilin0117

May 31, 2010
    Northwood OH (NW OH)

I cant seem to find anything over 2.0 in a 510 connection on the site....maybe hes just out. I will keep looking. Thank you!

6. cuseguy

Dec 15, 2010
    Texas USA
    I am a dedicated 5V vaper and mainly use 2.0 Boges and even the 1.5 and 2.0 LR Dual-Coils with it. I guess it depends on your device and batts, but these choices have been a surprisingly nice vape. I do think Drew will put up some higher ohm replacement cartos at some point this week, just can't say when. And the tanks themselves were limited to lower ohms this week as you can see. My general rule is Boge for great throat hit and Dual-Coil for amazing flavor.

7. smilin0117

May 31, 2010
    Northwood OH (NW OH)

Thanks--I currently am using the Buzz so 2 16340 batteries. I never would have thought to use a 2.0 LR on it(not dual coil though)...actually thought i would pop it. I have one..im gonna try it tonight. Its such a hard decision. I want both great TH and flavor..lol.

Thanks for all the great info. I think I will order the tank with a 2.0 boge and also order a dual coil to test out the difference. How long are you getting on each carto?

8. cuseguy

Dec 15, 2010
    Texas USA
    Dual-Coils don't seem to completely die, they just start to taste funny at around the 3 week mark. Not sure if that's when one coil has burnt out or what. Although I do have one Dual coil in a tank that is on week 7 and still hits perfect. Go figure. Boges do burn out, but it seems to be around that 3-4 week mark also. So all in all, pretty economical vaping. And they each do provide both flavor and throat hit, just that each has it's stronger point also.

9. Krisb

Krisb Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 25, 2010
    OH
    Amazing what you miss viewing ecf on the phone...Just realized, CG, your banner has a tracker!! hmmmm (still drooling over your pics, ordered my black lava today thanks to you)

10. Panky

Apr 12, 2011
    Miami
    Hmm, he does have a tracker. I miss mine :(

11. monarch79

monarch79 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 15, 2011
    Portland, Oregon
    My Cartomator is on the way!

:toast:

12. cuseguy

Dec 15, 2010
    Texas USA
    Enjoy....my vaping friend! Enjoy...:)

13. andel11

andel11 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2009
    Bay Area, Ca
    So I got the Black Cherry, I have a Black Lava GLV too so I am looking forward to seeing how it looks on that. Thanks Cuseguy.
    I also got the MF KR Carts, Drew/Cuseguy- what does the MF stand for(not what I am thinking MF means, haha). Wanted to see how these Pre-slotted carts work with your tank.

14. Panky

Apr 12, 2011
    Miami
    I found a perfect tip for that black cherry one too :ohmy: Twisted Long 510/901 Drip Tips It's the one all the way on the right.

15. monarch79

monarch79 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 15, 2011
    Portland, Oregon
    Good call... Wish I had seen that when I ordered my Cartomator! :facepalm:

16. cuseguy

Dec 15, 2010
    Texas USA
    Yeah I love Drew's twisted DT's too. That one on the right is going to look amazing with Black Cherry....Drew also has the shorty ones Colored 510/901 Drip Tips
    "Umm Drew....umm.. I need some drip-tips for ...um...research and development purposes....buddy...:)"

17. andel11

andel11 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2009
    Bay Area, Ca
    Yeah me too but its too late now.

18. Panky

Apr 12, 2011
    Miami
    I actually found them randomly when I clicked on drip tips. I might have to grab one for cartos and what not :D

19. Krisb

Krisb Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 25, 2010
    OH
    Now stop! I just got done ordering DT's! Geesh!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

20. Panky

Apr 12, 2011
    Miami
    Whoops :ohmy: