The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

CARTOMATOR cartomizer Tank System NOW IN STOCK!!!!

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Jul 22, 2011.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Krisb

Krisb Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 25, 2010
    OH
    CG, you've outdone yourself! Beautiful work (drool) :)

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

2. cuseguy

cuseguy Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 15, 2010
    Texas USA
    On it's way to the Chief Beta Tester and Vaping Poohbah in the a.m. for ya. You give it the seal of approval and then we'll roll them out!

3. Killjoy1

Killjoy1 Ω Destroyer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2011
    New Hampshire, US
    Yeah, come to think of it, there is a little more throat hit. Prior to filling this up I had been vaping a juice with good throat, so hadn't noticed that aspect of it at first since I filled this beast with a milder juice

It's a lot smaller than I imagined it'd be. I hadn't seen many good size comparison pics before-hand, so was worried it would be too big for my taste, aesthetically. In reality, it's just about right

4. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
  5. GiMante

GiMante Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2010
    So Cal
    OMG Drew, I am drooling!!! :)

6. luvinitall

luvinitall Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 22, 2010
    illinois
    Pm sent Im having the same issue!

7. thorn

thorn Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2010
    TX, USA
    This picture obviously shows the hole right in the middle. Mine appear an 1/8 of an inch above the gasket. Do I have to refill once it gets to that level since the hole is not right near the bottom gasket? Or should they have been right at the bottom gasket to allow no waste?

8. GiMante

GiMante Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2010
    So Cal
    I HAD to order some of these. The pink ones had my name written all over them. Ya know, NHaler is the only vendor that has awesome pink color drip tips for us ladies, thanks for that! :)

9. cuseguy

Dec 15, 2010
    Texas USA
    No, yours sounds like it is cut correctly. We don't want them cut too low or the holes can end up being blocked by the bottom cap if the carto slides downward even slightly. The height issue has been overblown since no one actually vapes at a perfectly upright angle. In RL the tank is constantly leaning at angles that will allow the cartomizer to saturate any juice that it has room for, no matter where the holes are.

---
    - Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

10. bmwjen

bmwjen Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2011
    worldwide
    I'm about to order some of your new drip tips..........however, I also want to order a cartomator, when will those be back in stock?

Also, regarding "lung juice".........what makes sleepy time green tea different from the other lung juices? I did notice it's 8mg instead of 12mg, but anything else?
    Thanks, Jen

11. monarch79

monarch79 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 15, 2011
    Portland, Oregon
    I agree with Cuseguy, the ones that are drilled 1/8" from the cap work perfectly, it's the ones that have the hole smack dab in the middle that are no good.

I wish I had switched em out before I took that pic... It bugs me every time I look at it! :facepalm:

12. cuseguy

Dec 15, 2010
    Texas USA
    Hi Jen, Cartomators are in stock here
    :http://shop.nhaler.com/VPX-CARTOMATOR-Cartomizer-Tank-VPX.htm

---

13. bmwjen

Feb 2, 2011
    worldwide
    ::cry:: I just placed an order like 5 minutes ago....................seriously...................
    is there any way I can add on to the order I just placed?

14. bmwjen

Feb 2, 2011
    worldwide
    ok, so i just placed another order. yay!! i've got a pink cartomator along with some lung juice & new drip tips on the way

15. Huffin & Puffin

Huffin & Puffin Senior Member ECF Veteran

Late to the party on this one:glare:

Earlier in the thread I saw mention of the 901 working well.

I have been running the 901LR 1.5 on a Riva and getting a solid 3 weeks on the 901.

The hole being on the bottom seems well suited :confused: for cartomator.

Drew.. they dont weep if you keep the hole rotated to the top when dripping.

My question is .. Could Huffin expected the same Puffin experience combining the 901LR 1.5, the Riva along with the cartomator.

Anyone having any flooding or burning issues with this configuration?:blink:

Bartender more juice :toast: and leave the bottle :evil:

16. thorn

thorn Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2010
    TX, USA
    Good point. I forgot about the lean. Thanks!
    "Just let your e-cig lean, e-cig lean..."

17. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hey H+P ,
    Im gonna send you some things to try out and you can let us know. I have new battery I want to send you also for your Xhaler. Thanks,
    Drew

18. heymichael

heymichael Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Now if you could come up with some kind of a carto punch, much like a leather punch, the world would beat a path to your door.

19. cuseguy

Dec 15, 2010
    Texas USA
    I know that some are using punch-type methods, but even with the sharpest punch ever devised, the force will dent and flatten the carto to some degree, and the depth just can't be controlled accurately. This risks internal damage in addition to the external damage. But I am keeping my eyes open for DIY solutions that I think would be acceptable.

---

20. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Got all the cartos in now for these puppies!!!
    Pre-Dotted Cartomizers for VPX Cartomator Tanks
    CE2, dula coil, triple coil, MF Style (KR808), Boge 2.0 and regular resistances...We also have a selection of regular and Xl sizes on most.
    Drew