Cartomizer turner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skad

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2009
Biloxi, MS
I'm really digging on my new Nebula, and I sat down last night and refilled about 8 cartomizers at once.
Now I've found the trick others have mentioned here, of rolling the cart around a bit after you fill it, does really seem to help with these after a refill.

The problem comes when trying to roll several at once. I had some success last night by putting 4 or 5 on a magazine, and rolling them back and forth with that, but it got me thinking there has to be a better way.

Now short of building a centrifuge, I've been racking my brain for something to mod to roll these things.

Salad spinner?
Hamster wheel?

Any thoughts?

Extremeodd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2009
Gotta think out your gag ideas a bit better guys, most of these "plans" involve attaching a cart and having it not roll around but spin. Now if you got a double walled hamster wheel (air chamber between outside and the surface the hamster runs on) you could hold like 15.

A more serious suggestion would be finding an old rock tumbler and using that, you would have to slow it down a little to be optimal but you could find one quite cheaply at a thift store or garage sale. Or ebay.

jvapor

Moved On
Aug 11, 2009
Alaska
I'm really digging on my new Nebula, and I sat down last night and refilled about 8 cartomizers at once.
Now I've found the trick others have mentioned here, of rolling the cart around a bit after you fill it, does really seem to help with these after a refill.

The problem comes when trying to roll several at once. I had some success last night by putting 4 or 5 on a magazine, and rolling them back and forth with that, but it got me thinking there has to be a better way.

Now short of building a centrifuge, I've been racking my brain for something to mod to roll these things.

Salad spinner?
Hamster wheel?

Any thoughts?

Remove Liquid, Clean, insert cartomizers. Mod complete:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread