Status
Not open for further replies.

evilfrog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
portland OR
I've gotten three and a half days of heavy vaping on one carto so far. Three different flavors, maybe more then 15mls...no problems yet. A week and I'll be very happy. Forty-three cents a day on these cartos is very acceptable for me.

And yes, we are usually a little calmer here in the Leo sub-forum then those in the wilds of the GoGo Nation :)

rsmith76

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2008
Bradford, Ohio
This cart thing is great? Pull off the black cap, struggle with the rubber plug, put in 10 drops of juice, let it stand on a table, then watch the juice run down the side of the battery until a puddle forms. Wipe it off with a paper towel, then repeat. Put the rubber plug back on, get about 4 good hits before it starts to burn your throat, then repeat process again. Yeah, this is a great system. Mine does seem to work better if I leave the rubber plug off. My carts were empty. I don't know if this is part of the problem or not. The supplier assures on their site that these are indeed 2.0 ohms. Just don't understand why the leo does'nt seem to work for me. My ego has me spoiled, it never leaks and gives a better throat hit than the leo. Someone posted a site for an adapter to fit the leo battery to the ego. I can't find that post, but sure would appreciate someone steering me to that supplier, at least I could get some use out of the leo batteries. rsmith76

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
Sorry the carto's not working for you. I do understand your frustration when something works great for the masses but yours does not. I also have the go-go and my batteries are horible. They about killed me over on the go-go when I looked for help on battery issue...they just could not be bad as their systems all work fine.

If you do indeed have the 2.0 ohm carto's that may be too low. Most of us using 2.8 to 3.0, I filled mine with 50 drops and been vaping away for 4 days no problem.

The link to leo adapters...

Vapor Cannon Adapter (LEO to 808d-1 or 510) - VAPOR CANNON ACCESSORIES - Accessories

rsmith76

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2008
Bradford, Ohio
Thanks mgmrick. I really appreciate it. I got a five pack of these and have not tried the others yet, just not wanting to give up on these. Right now it seems to working decent. I may put the rubber plug back in and try again, but as stated earlier, it seems to wick better without the plug. Had I known for sure these were 2.0 ohm, I may not have purchased them. Thanks again for your support. rsmith76

TODSHO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
OHIO, USA
rsmith76, I TOO HAD SOME PROBLEMS WITH MY FIRST 2 CARTOS. A FREIND GAVE ME ONE OF HIS TO TRY AND IT IS WORKING JUST FINE. I BELIEVE THERE IS A BAD BATCH OR SOMETHING FLOATING AROUND OUT THERE. I UNDERSTAND YOUR FRUSTRATION...TRUST ME! AS WITH ANY BRAND NEW PRODUCT, YOUR GOING TO HAVE SOME DUDS...GIVE IT TIME AND TRY THEM AGAIN...MAYBE WHEN THEY GET THE BUGS WORKED OUT...GOOD LUCK

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
This cart thing is great? Pull off the black cap, struggle with the rubber plug, put in 10 drops of juice, let it stand on a table, then watch the juice run down the side of the battery until a puddle forms. Wipe it off with a paper towel, then repeat. Put the rubber plug back on, get about 4 good hits before it starts to burn your throat, then repeat process again. Yeah, this is a great system. Mine does seem to work better if I leave the rubber plug off. My carts were empty. I don't know if this is part of the problem or not. The supplier assures on their site that these are indeed 2.0 ohms. Just don't understand why the leo does'nt seem to work for me. My ego has me spoiled, it never leaks and gives a better throat hit than the leo. Someone posted a site for an adapter to fit the leo battery to the ego. I can't find that post, but sure would appreciate someone steering me to that supplier, at least I could get some use out of the leo batteries. rsmith76

When filling the carto, after the rubber plug is removed, tip the carto at a slight angle and drip into the poly fill TRY to avoid getting juice down the center. So while at an angle, drip a few drops down into it, turn the carto 1/4 turn, drip a few more drops, turn 1/4 turn, repeat until the carto is slightly swampy.

Also, it is best to remove the carto from the battery before actually filling with juice.
Once the carto is swampy, replace the black cap about 1/2 way down. Blow out any excess juice that may be in the center tube and dry the threads on the bottom. Screw the carto back onto the battery, then gently twist the black carto the rest of the way down.

Once you've removed the carto black cap a few times it does get a bit easier.

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
When filling the carto, after the rubber plug is removed, tip the carto at a slight angle and drip into the poly fill TRY to avoid getting juice down the center. So while at an angle, drip a few drops down into it, turn the carto 1/4 turn, drip a few more drops, turn 1/4 turn, repeat until the carto is slightly swampy.

Also, it is best to remove the carto from the battery before actually filling with juice.
Once the carto is swampy, replace the black cap about 1/2 way down. Blow out any excess juice that may be in the center tube and dry the threads on the bottom. Screw the carto back onto the battery, then gently twist the black carto the rest of the way down.

Once you've removed the carto black cap a few times it does get a bit easier.

Yes..yes and yes.

My new order going to be in mailbox today from jackal...thanks

Leo Cartomizer - White Stag Vapor

rolandpibb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
British Columbia
Ok ran into a problem. Filled a new cartomizer up full let it sit for a couple of hours. I can only get 2 vapes on it then burnt taste.

The juice is too thick...tried to use 70/30 pg vg from freedomsmokes. Wont wick...ugh.

Now either use more pg or get some filler out of it??

Dang. All of my juice is 70/30 pg/vg. Most tank setups don't even blink at that ratio. This is quite disheartening

ThomasP

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2010
Western PA USA
Ok ran into a problem. Filled a new cartomizer up full let it sit for a couple of hours. I can only get 2 vapes on it then burnt taste.

The juice is too thick...tried to use 70/30 pg vg from freedomsmokes. Wont wick...ugh.

Now either use more pg or get some filler out of it??

Interesting. All of my liquids are 50/50 FSUSA specialty liquids and I have had no issues except for the one that I accidentally dry burned. I have been using these for a full week now and they all still vape perfectly.

I am enjoying the irony because I have never had a good experience with cartos until these.

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
Interesting. All of my liquids are 50/50 FSUSA specialty liquids and I have had no issues except for the one that I accidentally dry burned. I have been using these for a full week now and they all still vape perfectly.

I am enjoying the irony because I have never had a good experience with cartos until these.

I agree interesting as mine was 70/30 pg from freedomsmokesusa. I dripped 3 ml's in stages and let sit for a couple of hours...would not wick. When I took a little filler out....wicks great and enough vape to fill a room...amazing
How did you fill yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread