CARTOMIZERS FOR TANKS: Is it better to punch your own holes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
I'm buying me a Phiniac tank in the next couple of weeks (probably a "regular" sized one in the plain glass or transparent colored glass. They do not sell cartos so I wrote in and asked Jennifer where she recommonded I buy my cartos at for their tank, she told me to let her know what size tank I was getting first and she would let me know (still waiting on a reply for that.)

She however recommended that I buy cartos without the holes pre-punched and punch them myself with a tool they are getting ready to sell at the end of the month (she says it's much cheaper to punch your holes then to buy pre-punched ones.) Wanted to know if anyone could recommend a place to buy them at? I checked out avidvaper but they don't seem to sell cartomizers for tank usage.

Thanks

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
So is buying them without the holes cheaper? I don't understand how it could be any cheaper, I mean how long does it take to punch a hole in something?:) BP...your site seems simple enough that you recommended, I'll add it to my new list.

BTW...how many holes do you guys recommond and do the hole punchers coming with instructions for newbies?

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Actually bp I must be blind, I thought I found the boge's for the tank (3.0ohm single coil) but I didn't, all I saw was regular carto's to use on a battery, not for tank use. Maybe I'm missing something, if you have time can you send me a direct link to what I'm looking for? I need 3.0 single coil/standard size for my Phiniac "regular" sized tank.

Thanks

RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread