Cartomizers from HeathCabin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuckctv

Sep 10, 2009
Virginia
how do these Carts differ in use/performance compared to a normal cart like on the 510 units. I have been a 510 user for 4 months now, and although im happy, some atomizers make it a month and some make it like 1 week, before they seem clogged and shot. I try to take care of them and empty them and set them up over night for extra draim out. but still a hassle and replacements get expensive. the cartimizers bulk deal @$1 each (50 qty bulk sounds good if they last more then a day). can I get any special info on them, since you guys(and girl) seem to use them alot...

thanks

chuck

MHR7331

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
SoCal
how do these Carts differ in use/performance compared to a normal cart like on the 510 units. I have been a 510 user for 4 months now, and although im happy, some atomizers make it a month and some make it like 1 week, before they seem clogged and shot. I try to take care of them and empty them and set them up over night for extra draim out. but still a hassle and replacements get expensive. the cartimizers bulk deal @$1 each (50 qty bulk sounds good if they last more then a day). can I get any special info on them, since you guys(and girl) seem to use them alot...

thanks

chuck

They work well, but I still prefer my 510. More throat hit and vapor than my cartos, both used on a Chuck. I only use the cartos when going out, as they're convenient as all hell.

kabomb

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Lititz, Pa
Hey Chuckctv, I've been using a rotation of 8 cartos for the last 5 weeks. Only lost 1 so far. At this rate, I should average 1 a week. Was a 901 user for 8 months, and don't miss it at all. It took me this long to switch because I thought it would be more costly. Boy was I wrong. 808 is better and cheaper and so much more hassle free. Also better taste, throat hit, and very consistant.

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
You definately can't go wrong with empty cartos.... and no you can't get vape with a one to one comparison to the 510, but it does produce good vape none the less... and brings out the flavor of your favorite juice.

once you start empty you will never go back.... of course unless you like the juice that you get your carts from i guess it wouldn't hurt to get the pre-filled.....

I just like to know what I put in my cartos :D

oh and still no complaints with my HC cartos... even though I have been going through them real slowly since I top off like a mutha hehe

emberl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2009
florida
You definately can't go wrong with empty cartos.... and no you can't get vape with a one to one comparison to the 510, but it does produce good vape none the less... and brings out the flavor of your favorite juice.

once you start empty you will never go back.... of course unless you like the juice that you get your carts from i guess it wouldn't hurt to get the pre-filled.....

I just like to know what I put in my cartos :D

oh and still no complaints with my HC cartos... even though I have been going through them real slowly since I top off like a mutha hehe

Thanks!
I ordered a bunch from them today for an awesome price!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread