Cartomizers that can fit on a green smoke battery??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spooky Mulder

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2014
Dayton, OH
Hi, I ordered my Green Smoke kit when I first started vaping. But I've moved on to an iTaste MVP and Nautilus tanks and I'm about to get into RDA's. Anyways I wanted to get some use out of the batteries. I was looking to find cartomizers that I can refill myself with e-juice that will fit onto the Green Smoke batteries??? I also figured that would be a good way for me to sample flavors. Anyways I'm not real familiar with cartomizers so I was hoping I'd find somebody on here who has done the same. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

xpl0it

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2013
Miami, FL
The threads are E9 (KR808D-2). Head on over to, VaporKings for blank cartomizers.

With a quick Google search you may find additional vendors that carry them. Unfortunately the threading is one of the least popular which will most likely make the search a bit more difficult.

What I would do is buy an E9 (KR808D-2) to 510 adapter. This will open up the possibilities exponentially. Once again Google is your best friend. ;-)

Last edited:

Spooky Mulder

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2014
Dayton, OH
The threads are E9 (KR808D-2). Head on over to, VaporKings for blank cartomizers.

With a quick Google search you may find additional vendors that carry them. Unfortunately the threading is one of the least popular which will most likely make the search a bit more difficult.

What I would do is buy an E9 (KR808D-2) to 510 adapter. This will open up the possibilities exponentially. Once again Google is your best friend. ;-)

Thanks for the info! :D I was unsure what type of threading that was as I'm still a newbie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread