Status
Not open for further replies.

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
You want the 510's, right?

Vaporkings or Nhaler. Nhaler is a fuzz more I think but they have nekkid ones (just stainless, no paper wrap)
I just bought a dozen packs from.....the name escapes me.....I'll go look it up but they were half the price. They have the hard tip but I can reuse the tips from the others if I realy need to. Don't have these yet, they ship from China but I'll post as soon as I get them and let ya know how they compare.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
I get all mine blank. It really isn't hard to fill them.

Eastmall is the other vendor. I think they ship out of China so it takes a while.
See this thread.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...7-need-straight-talk-cartos-chuckelheads.html
It didn't take very long. I ordered from EastMall late Sunday night (Monday, their time) and it was in my hands on Saturday. (Much better than my first e-cig order from EastMall. I ordered 2 1/2 weeks before Christmas. Considering how hard it is for the post office to deliver all the stuff that's going 25 miles at that time of year, receiving it on 12/26 was pretty amazing.)

quakereject

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2009
Arizona
Just ordered 50 from eastmall myself. I didn't exactly want that many right away... but minimum order prices foiled me, with shipping it's probably a better idea.. since 15 bucks to find out if they're the same ones nhaler runs just to ship one pack is silly.

Anyways, now for the wait. Hopefully won't be super long, but only spending 55 bucks for 50 cartos, shipping included... that's a damn good price.

DiscoStu

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2010
Jackson, MS
I just got home and got my mega atty and carts for my Chuck when it gets here, omfg, this thing is HUGE! these carts look like they will hold an entire bottle of liquid from tv using the teabag method,(my preferred). Putting this pretty red atty next to a regular 510 atty makes the plain atty look sad sad sad, rofl. I just wish the bridge, wicks and coil where "mega" as well. Ah well, cant have it all!

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
I'm having a hard time getting the white pieces out of the EastMall ones. Unlike the 808s, they aren't very hard -- I think they use the same soft rubber in both the glued and the non-glued ones. As a result they're ripping off but too much glue is remaining inside the carto for a drip tip to fit.

If anyone finds a solution to that, please post.

addicted4life

Mar 30, 2010
Somewhere
Crap, the eastmall ones are glued?

DAMN IT.

Or are we talkin about the 510's or the 808's. I'm confused now. I don't want the glued ones, but already ordered 50 of them. POOPIE

"Black 510 blank hard-tip cartomizers right now is a great vapor machine with the 510 mormal manual battery and Riva battery" - EastMall

The ones at litecigusa are hard tip as well. I use the condom method, so it doesn't bother me that they're hard-tips.

quakereject

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2009
Arizona
"Black 510 blank hard-tip cartomizers right now is a great vapor machine with the 510 mormal manual battery and Riva battery" - EastMall

The ones at litecigusa are hard tip as well. I use the condom method, so it doesn't bother me that they're hard-tips.

DETAILS.

Crap. At least I got a smokin deal on em. $1/carto is worth it, even if I'll be using a hair dryer and an exacto to get all the glue out. Crap.. now I need to get a digital multimeter too so I can check the resistance, my other one was made in 1960 and it works great for volts... ohms... well let's say everything I measure reads 2ohm resistance, no matter what it is... even my desk.

Stupid Nhaler being out of the 510 megas!

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Got it.

Take the condom off the mouthpiece.
Put a little bowl of water in the microwave for a minute.
Dip the mouthpiece in the water, not far enough to wet the stuffing, for about 10 second.
Use a needle-nose pliers and pull the white piece off.

If doing a second carto, reheat the water for 20-30 seconds, then dip.

With one of the ones I messed up yesterday, everything came off using this method. With the other one and one new one, there's no plastic left but there is a little bit of glue. My drip tip fits in but I'm going to dip both of them one more time to see if I can clean that out. I think I'm going to do all 5 whenever I open a box. That way it becomes a 10 minute task every few weeks -- no biggie.

ETA: Make that a 5 minute task. BTW, in college I learned with matches and a glass ashtray that glass will shatter if you get it hot enough. If you are planning to clean out 4 or 5 boxes at a time, let the bowl cool down completely a few times.

Last edited:

quakereject

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2009
Arizona
Got it.

Take the condom off the mouthpiece.
Put a little bowl of water in the microwave for a minute.
Dip the mouthpiece in the water, not far enough to wet the stuffing, for about 10 second.
Use a needle-nose pliers and pull the white piece off.

If doing a second carto, reheat the water for 20-30 seconds, then dip.

With one of the ones I messed up yesterday, everything came off using this method. With the other one and one new one, there's no plastic left but there is a little bit of glue. My drip tip fits in but I'm going to dip both of them one more time to see if I can clean that out. I think I'm going to do all 5 whenever I open a box. That way it becomes a 10 minute task every few weeks -- no biggie.

ETA: Make that a 5 minute task. BTW, in college I learned with matches and a glass ashtray that glass will shatter if you get it hot enough. If you are planning to clean out 4 or 5 boxes at a time, let the bowl cool down completely a few times.

Hair dryer works fine too, I don't have my hot air gun like I had at Dell but damn those things were awesome for removing those stupid product key stickers without tearing them or seperating them.

Though the water trick might be just as well, I'd probably just end up boiling it in a pot then dipping them in one by one. No sense messing with bowls.

I just want the tops to come off so I can get my drip tip on there, and I prefer to fill them via dripping and lasso'ing.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Looks like madvapes has the rubber tops non glued ones. Depending on how long my eastmall order takes, I may end up getting some from there!
It says "Made by BogeTech." at MadVapes. The boxes from Nhaler, Vapor Kings and EastMall have "DeKang Inside" and "SGS" printed on them. Maybe a second company has started making them.

My EastMall shipment came very fast. I ordered late Sunday (Monday afternoon for them) and I received the package on Saturday.

quakereject

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2009
Arizona
Yes, but they have the soft tops w/no glue. That's my point. Though they are .2ohm lower. Not sure if that would make a serious difference or not.. it's almost 1 full watt extra output.

GRANTED I need a digi multimeter to verify the 3.4 nhaler says anyways, but I get zero burnt flavor on 90% of my liquids. So it works for me, will let the eastmall ones come in and go from there instead of worrying. Not like I have the extra capital this month to spend on different ones anyways. :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread