Cartos for my 19mm XL IBTanked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cavediver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Buford, Ga
Where did you get them from? Every time I got to ikenvape's site they are out of stock!

The Mega Platinum S LR was the only thing in stock when I ordered.
They have an in-stock email notification system that works pretty well. Last time I needed cartos, I got the email as was able to order a couple of hours later. By that evening, they were out of stock again.

Moral of the story: sign up for notification and make sure you jump on it quick when you get the email.

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
The Mega Platinum S LR was the only thing in stock when I ordered.
They have an in-stock email notification system that works pretty well. Last time I needed cartos, I got the email as was able to order a couple of hours later. By that evening, they were out of stock again.

Moral of the story: sign up for notification and make sure you jump on it quick when you get the email.

Thanks, I signed up!

Changing carto in my IBT yesterday, smok, primed it and everything, went to mount to my provari, NO THREADS ON THE CARTO!!! Not a happy camper! Booo smok!

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
Thats one I havent heard of RuDawg, while I dont like spending twice for postage than a product costs to replace a defective I will certainly stand behind it in a case like this if it was purchased from us. Send me a PM with the order details and we will take care of it.

I greatly appreciate your willingness to rectify things like this OCD. It's just one carto, wouldn't even ask you to do that, Smok's problem not yours.

Where the threads should be, it was solid metal, like it missed the mill or lathe or whatever they turn the threads with. Thought about taking it out to my shop and put a die on it, but so not worth the trouble!

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
The thing that surprises me is that these are hand assembled which you would think that would be something the person putting it together would notice from feel, then again I can also see where if I were putting together as many a day as these folks are how it could slip by.

If you order again in the future be sure to mention this in the notes.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
There are good deals here MULTI-PACK DEALS. I plan to use flanged cartos for the reason that OCD stated above but they also sale cartos that aren't flanged as well. Ikenvape sells cartos as well.

Thanks I booked marked the page you listed. Good prices.

Cavediver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Buford, Ga
Your post reminded me ...

*** Update: Would I buy more of the LR Mega Platinum S - No. I discovered today when you pull the Carto down to fill the IBTank the Slot goes past the O-Ring and it leaked from the bottom. I found out today this is a messy Carto for me so I will burn off my remaining and continue in the future with Punched with Flange ***

Yeah. This does suck, but it's not a big enough deal for me to not buy them. I always fill my tanks while at the sink and can clean things up pretty easily. I also use a tank tool that's long enough to allow me to push the carto out past the other end of the slot, though you have to remember not to fill the tank slap full (leave enough empty volume to account for the carto).

Muggs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
CT
www.advancesmart.com
I like the flanged cartos ... my Provari came with an IBTanked halfling and 1 unused carto.

I enjoyed it so much ... I ordered 3 more halflings and 80 cartos 2.0

the concept of carrying full IBTanks in their thingys is my perfect setup :cool:

Good call. The smaller cartos hit so much harder. My 35mm's outperform my 45mm's for sure. I can only imagine what a halfling carto is like.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Never used the F16 but AFAIK Boge cartomizers are the same diameter and length as the Smoktech. Boge does measure differently adding 5mm for the threads so a ST 35mm is a Boge 40MM.

We should have all of our out of stock cartomizers back in soon. Smoktech is back at work now after their holiday. We thought we were in good shape for it this year but got hit hard by many new wholesale B&M customers and ran out of a few sizes. We had put in a late order just before the holiday but only part of it was able to ship.

As much as it hurts to be OOS I certainly cannot begrudge anyone a holiday. I just hope that they have had a great time and are ready to get back to work :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread