Cartos, tanks,etc. questions to use on kgo Noob needs to know

Status
Not open for further replies.

eleighc

Apr 18, 2012
Baytown
Okay, so I have a Kgo 1100 mah batt and I am using smok-tech 1.7 xl carto (resurrector) and they are good but, I want to stop using cartos that have the filter in it (its a hassle for me) so I am considering going with a clear carto (or ?tank?) so I need info please.

I vape quite a bit (getting off analogs completely) and looking for something that holds more juice and hopefully something that has color options so I can color code my flavors. And somthing that is compatable with the kgo.

I'm new to vaping and this kgo is my first unit. So still learning everything.

P.S. are Stardust and clearomizers the same thing? Is stardust a gotvapes creation? My inquiring mind wants to know :

trevor148

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2011
Thomasville, GA
clearomizers are a general term basically anything that is clear and doesn't use filler. If your looking for something that fits flush to your battery without a cone cryptonite 8 and stardust are great choices. If you don't mind something bigger than the battery the new vivi nova is a great deal its like a stardust on the inside but a much larger tank. If you want something smaller the fluxomizers have just been reworked and the pheoenix are new.

I would suggest a stardust. They are easy fill and its almost impossible to make them leak. They come in several colors.

Cyrus Vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
Bay Area, California
Don't own a kgo per se, but I have a Riva 510 (essentially the same thing) and my favorite clearos in order are 1) fluxomizers 2) stardusts. They both work fine :).

For the fluxos you will need the gotvapes cone though, IF you want to use a cone. A standard cone won't fit without modding and possibly wrecking it.

If you're so inclined I would just order a 5 pack of fluxos and two stardusts and that should last you months, literally, except for what you break :)

harleydiva

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2012
Southern Michigan
I love the stardusts/vision clearomizers, but I have to use them on my ego's. I cannot get them to work well on my kgo's at all. They seem to fit too flush for air flow or something. Has anyone else had this problem?

I use them on KGOs all the time with no problem???

RichardV

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2012
The Golden Isles of Georgia, USA
I love the stardusts/vision clearomizers, but I have to use them on my ego's. I cannot get them to work well on my kgo's at all. They seem to fit too flush for air flow or something. Has anyone else had this problem?

The only times I have had a this problem was when some liquid has built up on the top of the battery post. To help prevent this as I get near the end of a vape I release the battery button while still vaping, this will remove all vapor still in the tube and will prevent it from condensing and running down to the battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread