Cartridge issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

riddle80

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2008
Nashville, TN
Urg,

Well, I've been mainly dripping right into the atomizer until recently. I've been using up my Marlboro cartridges from Puresmoker. Here's the dealio..

First problem: Those dang little clear plastic things in the top of the cartridge caps keep falling out and I can't get them back in right. I've been sitting here for 10 min trying to get it in strait and it keeps going in backwards or sideways. It's happened to 2 of them and I can't keep the caps on without it. Any tips there?

Second problem: The white filter keeps getting stuck to the metal thing in the atomizer and pulling out of the cartridge when I take it apart to drain. I'd push it down in the cartridge more and it would still get stuck. I tried a new cartridge and the same thing happened. I was getting the juice all over my hands (not thinking) trying to get the suckers back in there. Then it dawned on me to use tweezers..lol. Don't want nic od!! Does anyone know why this keeps happening?

Any help is appreciated :).

sixstring

ECF Veteran
Oct 15, 2008
SW Ga. USA
www.kdpconline.com
I generally find that when the cart filler sticks to the atomizer, it's time to get rid of it, especially if it's brown and gunky looking on that end. That's why I bought a syringe - to fill up a new (blank) cart from the bottom up. Only problem is liquid in the mouth, I just lather, rinse and repeat until it stops, and then top up the cart.

edit: or rinse them, dry them, and flip them around 180 degrees and re-insert.

lordmage

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2008
Dundalk,Maryland, USA
use tweers too get the item you need from the cap and then place it on the cart then insert cart back into cap

second push the filter down with tweers to it dont get top close to the metal thing
Urg,

Well, I've been mainly dripping right into the atomizer until recently. I've been using up my Marlboro cartridges from Puresmoker. Here's the dealio..

First problem: Those dang little clear plastic things in the top of the cartridge caps keep falling out and I can't get them back in right. I've been sitting here for 10 min trying to get it in strait and it keeps going in backwards or sideways. It's happened to 2 of them and I can't keep the caps on without it. Any tips there?

Second problem: The white filter keeps getting stuck to the metal thing in the atomizer and pulling out of the cartridge when I take it apart to drain. I'd push it down in the cartridge more and it would still get stuck. I tried a new cartridge and the same thing happened. I was getting the juice all over my hands (not thinking) trying to get the suckers back in there. Then it dawned on me to use tweezers..lol. Don't want nic od!! Does anyone know why this keeps happening?

spyderuk

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2008
UK
With my 901 blanks I have that little sillicone cap thingy. Squeezing the cap whilst removing usually leaves it in the cap if it comes out I pop it onto the cart then replace the cap on it.

Wicking material in carts sticking to atomizer. Had this myself. I think it may be when the cart is drying out slighly so I just top off the cart with a couple of drops and 1 in the atomizer b4 I vape. Only my 4th day of vaping but seems to be working ok for me.

danielchen

Moved On
Dec 24, 2008
China
www.jsbeline.en.alibaba.com
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

mEtoke2

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2008
Wisconsin, USA
Urg,

Second problem: The white filter keeps getting stuck to the metal thing in the atomizer and pulling out of the cartridge when I take it apart to drain.

Make sure when removing or putting in a cart that you don't twist it. Wiggle the the cart in or out. I have found that if you twist the cart, the fibers are more likely to catch and snag on the atomizer bridge. Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread