Cartridge trouble but atty vapes when dripped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bdbodger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2011
North Vancouver BC Canada
I seem to have a problem with atties for my Leo . I can drip and they work until the juice is gone but with a cartridge it is like the cartridge is not reaching the bridge or one threory I have is the polly shrinks as these attomizers seen to get hot and stay hot for a while . That seems to shink the polly inside of the cartrige so it no longer works right . I keep pulling the polly backup but since the polly is attached I think to the bottom of the cartridge it just shrinks back up to far to work right l

Chime

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2010
Canada
yeah it's glued in there with something, just pull it out with some tweezers or needle nose pliers there'll be some of the gum left (looks kinda like silicone/dap lol) just trim it neat, it shouldn't drift up as much after that.

Personally use nothing but the cartos now but before them I replaced all the filler in my carts in action with Fluval (aquarium filter blocks), worked alright but you have to cut it just right for your juice consistency or you'll get leaks or it'll be hard to fill, on the plus it doesn't shrink or move much once fitted properly.

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
I typically keep a pair of tweezers with me and pluck up the polyfill every time I fill the cartridge. After 3 days or so I throw it out and start a new one. I did the fluval, and it does have to be perfect size/fit to work well. It takes some experimenting but worth it once you have it down.

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread