CASAA needs you... and we really need CASAA too! Have you joined yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I attended the CASAA meeting last night and was quite impressed at what they are trying to do presently.

They need as many vapers as possible to join (NO $$ needed) AND post their state in their profile on CASAA's site. There is strength in numbers and we have numbers...we're just not all networked together effectively.

If we could get a network of vapers in each state to flood letters, make calls, etc. as needed this would be a great thing for the vaping community as a whole I firmly believe. We could really mobilize and become a force to be reckoned with.

If folks have previously signed up CASAA would appreciate if you could make sure your location is included so members could be grouped by state.

If you haven't yet signed up... please consider doing so :)

CASAA | Member Signup

These folks have made a wonderful array of literature available for download online. They have cheap cards you can order as well to give out info on ecigs on the fly. Most importantly...they have been writing letters, speaking before legislators and helping vapers like yourself prepare to speak or write. We need more of this and they can't do it without the help of more people.

The one thing I came away from last night's meeting thinking was no matter how many forums or social sites we all may choose to hang out on...we really need to be networked together in some fashion so when these "Call to Actions" come up there is a way to reach out to all vapers in the area willing to help. This would be so beneficial and not cost anything but a little of your time.

They are doing meetings on skype and if anyone is interested in listening to the next one please visit the CASAA sub-forum here on ECF for details.

Here's a link to the literature they have online:
CASAA.org

Just my 2 cents... Don't want to lose my right to vape :) Thanks for your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread