The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

CASAA Regional Representative Meeting is TONIGHT at 8PMEST

Discussion in 'CASAA' started by Cit-e Steamer, Nov 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Cit-e Steamer

Cit-e Steamer Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 5, 2009
    Harm Cit-e, USA
    CASAA Regional Reps,

We are having the first CASAA regional rep meeting ("roundup) tonight. The meeting will be every other Wednesday. If you are a regional rep and want to attend, PM me so that I can provide the location and password. Hope to see you there.

Cit-e

2. Cit-e Steamer

Nov 5, 2009
    Harm Cit-e, USA
    One more thing. If you are a CASAA member and want to become a regional representative, please PM me so that we can include you in the meeting tonight.

3. UntamedRose

UntamedRose PV Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 23, 2010
    Homeish now
    hu doesnt say anything about this on the casaa forum. Who is heading this?

4. JustJulie

JustJulie CASAA Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 30, 2009
    Des Moines, IA
    I believe I'm correct in saying that the meeting is going to be held in the CASAA chat room at | VapersPlace. There's a button at the VapersPlace site to click to "chat," and when you click on that, there are four chat rooms, one of which is CASAA's. You have to sign up at VapersPlace to use the chat feature, and I think you'll also need a password to get into the CASAA chat room.

5. Cit-e Steamer

Nov 5, 2009
    Harm Cit-e, USA
    Thanks Julie. That is correct. So far, I have confirmed that, including myself 3-4 board members will be present. If you are a regional representative or a a member who wants to be a regional rep, PM me and I will supply you with the password. I will regularly check my messages in the next hour.

Cit-e

6. Cit-e Steamer

Nov 5, 2009
    Harm Cit-e, USA
    I want to personally thank everyone (board members and regional reps) for attending last night's meeting. It was a great meet-and-greet where we were able to discuss some very important issues and hear some great ideas from our regional reps. We also had most of the CASAA board present at meeting. The next regional representative meeting will be in 2 weeks and we hope that more regional reps (or members who would like to become regional reps) will attend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.