CASAA Regional Representative Meetings-every other Wednesday at 8PMEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cit-e Steamer

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2009
Harm Cit-e, USA
Regional Representatives,

As you have probably gathered from other recent posts, CASAA has recently started a chat room at Vapersplace. The next meeting is this Wednesday, 11/17/10. This room is password protected at this point and will serve as a venue where CASAA Directors and Regional Representatives can discuss important issues. It also allows our Regional Reps to pose questions to the Directors and, most importantly, for Regional Reps to voice their concerns and offer suggestions to the Directors.

At a later time, we will also have open member meetings in the chat room. In addition, as Regional Reps, you can use the room to communicate with members in your State when the impending legislation rears its ugly head. You can rest assured that CASAA Directors will be there in the room as well.

I am really excited about this opportunity to communicate with all of you. You are our soldiers on the front lines and the work that you have accomplished is invaluable to CASAA and the community as a whole.

As for accessing the chat room: (1) Register or log on to Vapersplace; (2) go to the chat room page at the far right of the screen and enter; (3) log in again with your same username and password in the chat window; (4) click on the CASAA chat room; and (4) enter the password (I have provided the password to all Regional Reps via e-mail). One thing: as of late, Google Chrome will give you fits at this site so, use another browser. Also, the room has audio and video capabilities.

PM me if you plan to attend or have any questions.

Cit-e

Cit-e Steamer

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2009
Harm Cit-e, USA
The meeting is tonight, 12/1/10, at 8PMEST. I have already sent out e-mails to the registered regional representatives. If you are interested in becoming a regional representative, PM me today and I will give you the password to the room so that you can attend the meeting tonight. You can make up your mind whether you would like to sign up sometime after this meeting and before the next.

As for the meeting two weeks ago, I was really impressed with the turnout, the quality of conversation and the addressed issues. I realized that we have a really strong and intelligent group of regional representatives (not that I was surprised).

I truly believe that, with the combined efforts of the CASAA BOD and the Regional Reps, we can win these fights. And, when we mobilize and implement our strategy, we will be a force to be reckoned with. We are brothers and sisters in arms. That makes us a special kind of family. As a family (the bigger the better), we can bring the fight to the antis and make them respect and fear CASAA. In turn, the legislators will respect and listen to CASAA.

CASAA has already accomplished so much but we have so much more to accomplish. We can only do this with your help. This will only serve to increase CASAA's established credibility and its accomplishments. Your help is sincerely appreciated. Thank you so much.

Warrior vapers unite!

Cit-e

Cit-e Steamer

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2009
Harm Cit-e, USA
Cit-e.......I am really having trouble hooking up on these meets on Wednsdays(I work afternoons). Any chance of switching to Sunday nights somewhere down the line? Seems like more of us would be at home then!

Just a thought!
:)Wiz!

Wiz,

I will run the idea by the other reps and the board. Personally, I have no problem with that idea; especially if it would increase participation.

Cit-e

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread