Cascade baby TPD removal

Status
Not open for further replies.

foobarvap

Oct 29, 2018
Hello,

I've recently brought a Cascade Baby tank after trying it from one of my friends. Since I bought it on the UK it came with the limitation of 2ml refills. However the one my friend had could be made 5ml just by removing a piece of rubber that was placed inside the tank. After getting mine I noticed I had no rubber piece, and instead mine contained some kind of metal ring.

I've managed to disassemble the tank, but I cannot figure out how to remove the metal ring. I've trying turning it on both directions and attempting to pull it off from the top, but no luck. I'm attaching a couple of photos in case anyone can provide some insight on how to do this.

Thanks, Roger.

IMG_20181029_184646.jpg IMG_20181029_184656.jpg

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hello,

I've recently brought a Cascade Baby tank after trying it from one of my friends. Since I bought it on the UK it came with the limitation of 2ml refills. However the one my friend had could be made 5ml just by removing a piece of rubber that was placed inside the tank. After getting mine I noticed I had no rubber piece, and instead mine contained some kind of metal ring.

I've managed to disassemble the tank, but I cannot figure out how to remove the metal ring. I've trying turning it on both directions and attempting to pull it off from the top, but no luck. I'm attaching a couple of photos in case anyone can provide some insight on how to do this.

Thanks, Roger.

View attachment 776773 View attachment 776775

Hi and Welcome Roger,
You may want to request this post be moved outside of the Vaporesso vendor forum. (https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/posts/21303129/report)
I don't believe that vaporesso will tell you how to circumvent the law/restrictions in place under TPD2.
Cheers
I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread