Cases for 401/EVO/Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snarkyone

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Your mom said not to say...
Dart case is a great choice, good call on that, it didn't even cross my mind. One thing I thought of for someone to use would be one of those old style plastic cigarette pack cases with two parts that slide together so they can hold either kings, or the 100's. Not sure if the 10ml bottles would fit in there but the rest of your goodies would. Not as organized as the dart case or the case on truesmoker.com. You can find cases from the Chinese suppliers but be prepared to wait and pay for shipping, best to combine with another order if you go that route.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
OMG!!!! I'm doing a job in Wisconsin right now, and the gas station across from the place I'm working at has them at the check out counter. Can't remember the price, but I think, not expensive. I'm heading off to work in a while. After work, I'll stop and check them out. If they're cheap enough, I'm just going to pick them up. I'll get back to you this afternoon after work. If you want one, I can send it to you. If not, I'll find another use for em.

Cheers;
jd

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Ragman;
They are identical to your picture. I'll check them out this afternoon. If they're cheap, I'll pick one or two up, and post pictures of them at around 5 or 6 oclock tonight.

I'm using a box mod with a 4081 atty, but I carry a set of 401's as back-up. I just may pick up a couple of them and use one myself.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
OK Ragman;

I picked up the only two that they had. I fits my M401 perfectly. Anything longer will have to go in at an angle. They're also metal, and would need some kind of foam glued in to keep the batteries away from the metal case.

Anyhoo, Here's the pictures. I had a hard time, because the flash kept reflecting off the case, but here are the best two.

View attachment 4743

View attachment 4744

NOTE; The ugly bald guy at the bottom of the post does NOT come with the case.

Dacoopah

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2009
Here they are...

For the 510...

dacoopah-albums-coop-s-cases-picture2168-coops-cases-closed.jpg

dacoopah-albums-coop-s-cases-picture2169-510-cases.jpg

For the 901....

dacoopah-albums-coop-s-cases-picture2963-901-ecig-case1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.