Not open for further replies.

Casey@PS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2009
Nashvegas
www.OurSongForever.com
Hey Everyone,

Since the last thread was absolutely hammered last week with personal requests, etc, I am now moving onto a new thread for updates! Please note that if you have a question about a SPECIFIC ORDER NUMBER, please PM me for information.

OK, now moving on to the updates.

1. Please note that on our website, there is a link for shipping black out dates. One of those dates starts today at NOON! No orders placed after 12pm central time today will be shipping until Monday or Tuesday. The ticket system and forums will still be up and running, we just won't be able to ship orders!

2. Last night we got about 50 PT orders out. Today, Steve has said that 510 PT adapters will be coming in, so hopefully we can get caught up on those! Cross your fingers, as I won't know anything until 1-2ish, but our goal is to get all 50 remaining 510 PT orders out tonight. If we don't, we'll resume shipping those on Monday or Tuesday.

3. We will not have more Prodigy units until Tuesday. We are currently out of stock, but still have adapters available.

4. We will be receiving more batteries on Tuesday as well. If you ordered any RCR123a batteries, they will not be shipping until the new shipment comes in. Chargers are still in stock and ready to ship.

I hope this helps! I'll hopefully be able to post another update later on today, but if it doesn't happen until tonight, don't hold it against me! That just means that I've been swamped testing and shipping out all those 510 PT's, so leave me to work! :thumbs: Let's do Steve a favor, and be super patient and sweet on his birthday :) He's been sick lately, and busting his .... to get everything done. Love for Steve! :wub:

frankie1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
Florida
Happy BD Steve! Hi Casey

I see your updates, but I am confused (as usual) Did the 50 PT orders include the orders for 901 PT or just 510 PT? I haven't gotten a shipped email, but I seem to be having trouble with email from you guys.

One other quick question. I can easily sign onto my account from my desktop, but cannot from my laptop. Do you guys track specific computers accessing your site like my bank does? I have to register each individual computer with them and I was wondering if that is the case with your site.

Thanks!

1. Please note that on our website, there is a link for shipping black out dates. One of those dates starts today at NOON! No orders placed after 12pm central time today will be shipping until Monday or Tuesday. The ticket system and forums will still be up and running, we just won't be able to ship orders!

I ordered juice yesterday, and it still shows it as "Processing" (I know, you're only human, haha) but will it still be shipping this week?

Just curious :rolleyes:

Casey@PS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2009
Nashvegas
www.OurSongForever.com
Alright folks, it's officially time for the announcement....

....drumroll?.... I can't hear it.... please??????

Ok, fine.

Steve just called- 75 510 PT adapters are coming home today!!!!

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

50 PTs are also coming home- so that should bring us pretty damn close to caught up! (I think there's maybe 3-4 orders that won't quite make the cut, but those were all placed this morning).

So smile people! :lol::w00t::lol::w00t::lol::w00t::thumb: It's hump day!!!

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
Alright folks, it's officially time for the announcement....

....drumroll?.... I can't hear it.... please??????

Ok, fine.

Steve just called- 75 510 PT adapters are coming home today!!!!

50 PTs are also coming home- so that should bring us pretty damn close to caught up! (I think there's maybe 3-4 orders that won't quite make the cut, but those were all placed this morning).

So smile people! :lol::w00t::lol::w00t::lol::w00t::thumb: It's hump day!!!

Congratulations Casey, as soon as I have verification that my 510 PT is on the way, as I promised, I will order a 510 V1. Thanks you so Much!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread