Not open for further replies.

Casey@PS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2009
Nashvegas
www.OurSongForever.com
Hey Guys,

Figured everything was getting buried in the other threads, so I'd start a new one to let you know where we're at right now.

Today I am packaging about 70 Prodigys (801, 901, and 510s) for shipping. This should take us well into the 17300's :) (cue: jumping for joy!!!)

No update on the PT's yet, and that won't come until later when Steve gets back, so please please please please please, just hold your horses for an update. We'll give it to you, and there's no sense in sending me 823908742037230492039840293840238 pms that I can't answer. Fair? Deal.

More to come later!

LifeLongJoyRide

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2009
Austin TX
Thanks for the update, Casey. My order number has been passed but I've still got some waiting to do. I've got a Prodigy sitting there waiting on a 401 passthru. I'm starting to think that I'm the only one that preordered a 401 pt cuz it's the only thing that I haven't heard everyone harassing you about. :)

I know that it was at the back of the line for production but if you see Steve and remember to ask if there is a prediction on when they'll start pumping those out I will...umm...hmm...okay, can't really think of any benefit for you...but I'll be thankful, :)

Mikie Likes It

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
Everone else will get a notification except for you. :pjust playing.

Im gonna make a crazy Prodigy Video once I get it. I'm going to walk around public places that no smoking and video tape the Hiroshima Type Vapor Clouds from my lungs and get peoples reactions. I will even let people try it out and promote the crap out of it. Is crap a swear? Crap, I didn't even think about that.

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
Hiroshima Type Vapor Clouds

Funny.

My 510 has been rocking the vapor recently. The interesting thing is that I was always trying to find a solution that produced as much "smoke" as an analogue. But the 510 actually produces more than an analogue. It becomes very evident that that's the case when I vapor around smokers. They're consistently amazed by the amount of vapor I get from the device. I can only imagine how their minds are going to be blown when they see the Prodigy in action.

I await your video with baited breath!

Mikie Likes It

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
Funny.

My 510 has been rocking the vapor recently. The interesting thing is that I was always trying to find a solution that produced as much "smoke" as an analogue. But the 510 actually produces more than an analogue. It becomes very evident that that's the case when I vapor around smokers. They're consistently amazed by the amount of vapor I get from the device. I can only imagine how their minds are going to be blown when they see the Prodigy in action.

I await your video with baited breath!

I just watched Public Ememies last night. Im gonna dress up like an old school detective, talk like Cagney, and vape in non smoking public places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread