Status
Not open for further replies.

coustanis

Aug 29, 2008
I like the Marlboro flavor Purejuice from Cash but I see he only has it in 11 proof.
So...I thought I'd try the Cash ejuice. How do you folks like the Cash brand?
I'm hesitant to order flavors I haven't tried in case I don't like them. I tried the cigar and didn't like it.
I stay away from the sweet or fruity stuff.
I'd like to try the Marlboro but what other flavors do you all like from him?

So many choices.

coustanis

Aug 29, 2008
Cash brand debuted today as of 1:00 am est, so... no one's tried it yet. Cash's pure juice was good, so I expect his own personal line of juice to be even better. I ordered 4 bottles.
(Cuban cigar, milk chocolate, malibu coconut, and minty menthol) all in 10ml.

I've seen Cash brand listed on his website several times since I started e-smoking a couple of months ago. I didn't know until this morning that his suprise was juice related and even then, having seen it listed before, I assumed he simply added a few flavors.
That's why I thought it was available and people may have tried it.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
The CaSH line started small. I wanted to just get feedback from people on what they thought (flavor wise, throat hit wise, etc....) so the first batch was quite small. During that time, found LOTS of people that loved the Marlboro Special Blend, Minty Menthol, and Riskee Yuice (aka Like Smoke). So, this go around, we knew what to shoot for, and what people liked. You will notice all 3 flavors stated above come in up to 50ml bottles, with additional flavors coming in smaller ones!

Don't think I have yet had a complaint about CaSH juice so hopefully thats a good sign! :)

coustanis

Aug 29, 2008
The CaSH line started small. I wanted to just get feedback from people on what they thought (flavor wise, throat hit wise, etc....) so the first batch was quite small. During that time, found LOTS of people that loved the Marlboro Special Blend, Minty Menthol, and Riskee Yuice (aka Like Smoke). So, this go around, we knew what to shoot for, and what people liked. You will notice all 3 flavors stated above come in up to 50ml bottles, with additional flavors coming in smaller ones!

Don't think I have yet had a complaint about CaSH juice so hopefully thats a good sign! :)

I just ordered three different flavors including the Marl Special and the Riskee. I also ordered a couple of batteries which I have a question about. I can email you on that unless you want to field it here. It's nothing bad.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread