Cash how about Dr. Pepper Juice Flavor ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Steve,

I loved your Coca Cola flavored juice it was right on the money !
My favorite soft drink is Dr. Pepper how about a juice similar to it :)

Thanks

Parker

Hey Parker ... This is a really difficult one to conquer. I personally go through a 12 pack of Dr. Pepper each and every day ... Its my life line really. Not sure where I would be without the stuff ... will look in to it more, and hopefully see what I can get...

is simon doing this famous coca cola flavour yet ? (i'm quite jealous)

dc !!! cash cola !!!! LOL ... don't want the big guys pounding on us little guys ... LOL ... And I'm not 100% sure dc ... perhaps? simon could probably answer this question better than I could ...

parked

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey Parker ... This is a really difficult one to conquer. I personally go through a 12 pack of Dr. Pepper each and every day ... Its my life line really. Not sure where I would be without the stuff ... will look in to it more, and hopefully see what I can get...

dc !!! cash cola !!!! LOL ... don't want the big guys pounding on us little guys ... LOL ... And I'm not 100% sure dc ... perhaps? simon could probably answer this question better than I could ...

Steve,

That's pretty damn funny b/c i go through a 12 pack a day as well my wife hates it LOL !!! Dr. Pepper cans everywhere see what you can come up with

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Steve,

That's pretty damn funny b/c i go through a 12 pack a day as well my wife hates it LOL !!! Dr. Pepper cans everywhere see what you can come up with

litterally, we go through (2) 32 packs of Dr. Pepper each week from Costco ... When I am on at 2am in the morning, its all i'm drinking to keep my eyes open. When I wake up at 6am in the morning, first thing I do before I even esmoke, grab a can ....

awwww.... there is nothin like an ice cold DP ... DP is honestly the greatest gift God has ever given humanity ... 10 x's better than esmoking IMO ... HAHA ...

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
woops. i thought you guys were in cahoots, tackling each side of the divide. my bad.

ps. i hope you guys all availed of the Gn'R deal that went horribly wrong.

We are in cahoots ... tackling each side of the divide can be challenging though :D Demand on different things is different in each country ... But I will shoot him a quick note telling him he needs to carry it! Just so DC can buy it all out! I'm guessing a nice 3,000 pound order will make it happen! So, you up for that much juice DC ??? HEHE :D

Have you tried hot DP with lemon? Fantastic on cold days

interesting .... Whenever I drink warm DP, it tastes like syrup to me ... syrup with zero carbonation ... i think I would be too scared to try that personally ... LOL

parked

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
litterally, we go through (2) 32 packs of Dr. Pepper each week from Costco ... When I am on at 2am in the morning, its all i'm drinking to keep my eyes open. When I wake up at 6am in the morning, first thing I do before I even esmoke, grab a can ....

awwww.... there is nothin like an ice cold DP ... DP is honestly the greatest gift God has ever given humanity ... 10 x's better than esmoking IMO ... HAHA ...

No I Believe you we are just alike on this deal LOL !!!

parked

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Have you tried hot DP with lemon? Fantastic on cold days

Cash,

You do need to try Hot Dr. Pepper it's really good. If you ever come down to Texas look me up and we will go to the Dr. Pepper Museum 30 Miles from me :) and they do serve hot or cold Dr. Pepper !

dc2k08

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
.ie
www.e-cignews.com
I'm guessing a nice 3,000 pound order will make it happen! So, you up for that much juice DC ??? HEHE

Thanks cash, yeah should be able to handle that if the pound keeps going the way it going. might only have a small window of opportunity before my money pulls a houdini too though. better be lively.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Cash,

You do need to try Hot Dr. Pepper it's really good. If you ever come down to Texas look me up and we will go to the Dr. Pepper Museum 30 Miles from me :) and they do serve hot or cold Dr. Pepper !

hahaha ... i'm afraid if i don't like it, it will kill my desire to live on ice cold dr. pepper! i have tried luke warm, and I must say, i have never tasted anything worse!!!! is luke warm any different than hot??? :confused:

Liberate_Yourself

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2008
U.S.
www.smokeliberation.com
Hot Dr. P? ..interesting. I may have to attempt that sometime this winter..

I am also a huge fan of the cold stuff.. I could drink it non-stop! Especially right out of an ice chest on a hot day.. My god, that is absolute heaven..

I also like to mix it up a bit.. IMO, There is nothing better than Dr. P and The Captain (I like to call them Doc Morgans) mmmmmmmmmmm. Anyone else a fan?

parked

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
hahaha ... i'm afraid if i don't like it, it will kill my desire to live on ice cold dr. pepper! i have tried luke warm, and I must say, i have never tasted anything worse!!!! is luke warm any different than hot??? :confused:

Just a little bit but not by much don't be afraid !!! :p

parked

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hot Dr. P? ..interesting. I may have to attempt that sometime this winter..

I am also a huge fan of the cold stuff.. I could drink it non-stop! Especially right out of an ice chest on a hot day.. My god, that is absolute heaven..

I also like to mix it up a bit.. IMO, There is nothing better than Dr. P and The Captain (I like to call them Doc Morgans) mmmmmmmmmmm. Anyone else a fan?

Never tried that but i have done Dr. P with Amaretto it's good. Also on hot summer days nothing beats a Dr .P Float with vanilla ice cream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread