Cash Juice Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erica

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2008
Pennsylvania
These are all for the Cash Premium juice, not the Pure.

True Menthol: This has a strong minty menthol flavor. It's absolutely one of my favorites, which makes sense because I was a menthol smoker, but interestingly enough my boyfriend who smoked regular analogs also loves it...he uses it exclusivly. I love having that cool sensation in my throat and lungs, and this definitly gives me that feeling. It will continue to be one that I use regularly.

Marlboro: I had hoped that this would be a better tobacco flavor than the stuff that's in prefilled carts, but to me it seems pretty much the same. It's not exactly bad, but the fake non-burning tobacco flavor just doesn't seem to do it for me. I even tried mixing it with the true menthol, but to me it still just doesn't taste right.

Riskee Yuice: OMG I love this stuff, and I wasn't sure if I would. However I have absolutly no idea how to explain it, lol! It's often described as a caramel tobacco flavor, but this is not what it was for me. I don't taste any tobacco at all. Caramel....maybe? I'm leaning more towards what others have said about it having a cotton candy like taste. And for the record, if it had been listed as cotton candy flavor I would have never bought it. I like real cotton candy about once a year at theme park, but I don't like lollipops and things that are cotton candy flavored. So I don't know why I love this so much or if it even really is a cotton candy flavor that I'm picking up, but regardless I will definitly be buying more of it!

Cash Cola: I don't understand what all the hype is about. It does sort of have a cola flavor, but I would definitly say it's more like diet cola, which I don't like. Part of the joy of cola for me is the sugar, lol! It doesn't taste bad, I might smoke it just because I paid for it, but I would never buy it again. It's too bland and just kind of funny tasting to me. My boyfriend didn't like it either. He thought it tasted more like Dr. Pepper, which neither of us enjoys.

Banana: This one was just ok for me, but to be fair that is what I expected because I'm not that crazy about banana, real or artificial flavor. I just bought it because I like having a variety. It does have a fairly strong banana flavor. It you like banana Laffy Taffy you would probably love this one.

Peach: I don't think I've read a single post about anyone using peach, which is a shame because I really like it! For a comparison, I love getting those little Dum Dum lollipops, and occasionally I've gotten bags that had peach in them. I love those lollipops and I love this juice! It tastes just like them! And don't ask me why, but something about it reminds me of the Riskee ???

Cherry: Blech...it tastes exactly like LiteCigUSA's cherry, which I was not fond of at all. And it also has me confused as to whether LiteCig's and PureSmoker's juice is the same stuff. Their menthols tasted different to me, but their cherries are identical. Cherry and menthol are all that I've tried from LiteCig, so I don't have anything else to compare. The first flavor I ever vaped with was the Pure apple, and it had a funny taste to it. So then I ordered Cash menthol and strawberry and neither of those had that funny taste so I though it was something that was just in the Pure juice, but whatever it is, it's in this cherry too.

Pina Colada: I've read comments about this being a stong pineapple flavor, but I don't find it to be just pineapple at all...it definitly has the coconut flavor as well. This is very good if you like pina colada artificial flavor, but Steve is not kidding when he calls it "Stalker" Pina Colada. I had no problems switching flavors with any of the others I've tried, but this one sticks! It was hours before I could get another flavor to take over, and for that reason I probably won't buy it again. It's yummy, but if you like to switch flavors and only use one atomizer at a time, this is not the flavor for you.

Strawberry: I don't know why, but all the other fruity flavors seem to have something in them that make them taste kind of the same, but strawberry doesn't have whatever that is. It's a sweet artificial strawberry flavor, but it's also tastes very "clean" if that makes any sense. It's hard to explain. It's also quite harsh, but in a good way. I get a throat hit off of this that I don't get with the other flavors. This is definitly my favorite fruity flavor!

To sum it up:

I really like Menthol, Riskee, Peach, and Strawberry
Pina Colada and Banana are ok
I don't like Marlboro, Cola, or Cherry

To each his own though!

Last edited:

pn0yb0i

Verified Member
Jan 27, 2009
No reviews on French Vanilla?

Rating is based on after consuming about 8ML of the stuff over two weeks period of time

Smoothness: 9/10 (like 100x smoother than the cart liquid - which made me gag every time)
Flavor: 5/10 (very light flavor, aroma is more overpowering than the flavor itself)
Aroma: 8/10 Fragrant and light smell of french vanilla

Would I use it daily? Probably not - but its the only flavor I have.

Other thoughts: Mix with other flavors for a nice aroma.

GabbyD

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2008
Southern U.S.
Just tagging along on this thread. I just tried Cash Cola in 24 mg. for the first time today and I think it's great! I'm not much for fruity flavors. Cash's Marlboro is my standard, that I sometimes add my own flavors to, so there's definitely differences in tastes among us! But to me, the Cola really does taste like a Cola. If it tasted like a diet to me, I'd be flushing the bottle down the drain right now. LOL! I haven't tried any variations yet, but I think this Cola would be good mixed with some vanilla.

So there's another two cents, just to confuse things! ;)

Erica

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2008
Pennsylvania
I've tried it. It's a lot like the Red Bull drink. For me personally, it falls in the middle somewhere. It's not bad, but definitly not one of my favorites. Like the real drink, it's sweet but also tastes somewhat medicinal. I like it on occasion, but I couldn't vape it all day. It also hangs around in my atomizer longer than I would like when I switch flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread