Cash Riskee

Status
Not open for further replies.

HDBanger

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2009
Montrose, MN
I just got my 50ml bottle of cash riskee yuice from puresmoker, 24mg variety. I dont get it, what is the hype on this stuff about? It taste exactly like the stuff in the cartridges that came with my 901 kit. No caramel or any other flavour that I can pick out, just bland. I have juice from JC, Janes and Janty, and this is by far the blandest, least favorite of any of the flavors I have tried. I know one mans garbage is anothers treasure etc, but this is far beyond differance in taste buds, there is NO taste to this stuff, and for 24mg, it barely has a throat hit to it. Is it possible they sent me a mis-labeled bottle?

HDBanger

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2009
Montrose, MN
Wow, and caramel is my favorite candy, you would think I would get at least a hint of it vaping it through the SD. Maybe I should email Steve, mis-labeled bottle or something is goin on, but my problem now is I used that 50ml 24mg bottle to mix with a bunch of 18mg juices to bring them up to 21, so no return possible. It doesnt taste bad or nasty or anything like that, it just had no taste to me. weird. :confused:

ProStreet

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
Montgomery county Maryland
Wow, and caramel is my favorite candy, you would think I would get at least a hint of it vaping it through the SD. Maybe I should email Steve, mis-labeled bottle or something is goin on, but my problem now is I used that 50ml 24mg bottle to mix with a bunch of 18mg juices to bring them up to 21, so no return possible. It doesnt taste bad or nasty or anything like that, it just had no taste to me. weird. :confused:

Might be because you mixed it with other stuff. I just got my sampler today and I taste the caramel just fine to me and my taste buds arent 100% back yet since I quit analogs. I did mix some generic strawberry with some of the cash strawberry the other day and the generic stuff took away the nice cash flavor completely.

Just a thought

Tallulah

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Chicago IL USA
I use the 11mg Riskee exclusively, just about to finish my second 30ml bottle. For me, there is definitely a caramel taste, sometimes even a little peppery throat hit with it (shivers, wonderful!), though I once experienced a terrifying blueberry fruity taste when I vaped outside in -10 temperatures. I DON'T do fruit, darling, unless it's dipped in chocolate and served with champagne. I tried the clove because I so loved Djarum, but was tremendously disappointed, it tasted like bad cold medicine.

I'm sure there are batch differences, but I think there are some definite differences in our taste buds with this stuff.

HDBanger

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2009
Montrose, MN
Might be because you mixed it with other stuff. I just got my sampler today and I taste the caramel just fine to me and my taste buds arent 100% back yet since I quit analogs. I did mix some generic strawberry with some of the cash strawberry the other day and the generic stuff took away the nice cash flavor completely.

Just a thought

Im talking about before I mixed it, I only used it to mix the 18mg bottles because the taste on its own wasnt tickling my fancy. It made the flavors I do like stronger, and Ill live with that, maybe a mis-label, maybe just me, who knows..

GabbyD

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2008
Southern U.S.
I posted about this in another thread. I just got puresmoker's Riskee today and it's not quite what I expected. I wouldn't call it bland, exactly, though. I do get a hint of some sort of fruity thing. I don't taste caramel at all. And now that I'm trying french pipe, I'd almost describe it as a milder french pipe with a slightly sweet fruity twist or something along those lines. I do get a throat hit with the 24 mg Riskee though.

I've been smoke-free for about the same period of time you have, HD, so let's assume both our taste buds are working. One thing I have found strange about vaping and the flavors is that my husband and I don't tend to line up in our likes and dislikes. That seems odd to me considering we like the same foods and drinks, for the most part, and we both used to like the same cigarettes. It does seem like a lot of us here are tasting totally different things with some of these flavors.

Chris From Cali

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I totally I agree I just ordered some Cola and Riskee, I was already smoking the Cola and love it, although it doesn't quite have that same taste it used to. I think I'm becoming immune to it.

As for the Riskee man what a disappointment. It tastes...like...burnt nut. :lol: I dunno but I can tell you it sure as hell doesn't taste like Carmel and I LOVE caramel. My wife and I usually take a trip to See's Candy every couple months. I really can't say what it tastes like, almost like the carts that came with the starter kit .... worse if you can believe that. I heard someone on the forums here refer to it as "orgasmic" and I tell you what, they must have had some crappy orgasms.

Anyway Puresmoker still kicks ....

Lithium1330

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2008
Mexico
Is there a chance all this differences are due to the way we inhale the vapor? I have noticed that when I take a little drag and immediatly exhale it by my nose I can taste a lot more flavor, if a take a direct hit (direcly to the lungs no mouth keeping the vapor) the flavor almost disappears, the senses of taste and scent are connected but a lot has to do with the sense of scent to taste flavors not just the taste buds are involved.

NicoNut

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2009
Atlanta, Georgia USA
I just received my first 24mg Riskee juice from Puresmoker. I've been smoking it all day and definately taste what I would call a smokey caramel, and really like it! I can taste a BIG difference from the starter carts, which is all I've had (except Wicked's coffee) since starting e-cigs 2 weeks ago. Can't wait to try the Marlboro!

Julie

Love the Riskee, hate the Cola (just rec'd the sample pack and when I exhale it's left the feeling one would get if they accidently get soda in there nose...gave me a headache too.:p)

I wish I had just gotten the sample first, but I got caught up in everyone's excitement about the Cola and bought 2 10ml bottles of Zero Nic so I wouldn't run out. Haven't opened them yet. Haven't decided if I'm gonna keep them yet or find someone to trade with.

For me now, I'm gonna go with sample packs whenever I can. It's hard to determine from other's tastes.

Thanks to Cash for adding the sample packs to his selection. :thumb:

(Now I need to stop getting caught up in the hype and excitement. :p)

HDBanger

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2009
Montrose, MN
you know what I just learned I've been smoking a flooded automizer (felt like I was sucking sand out of a straw, so I"m going to smoke the riskee with the fresh automizer and update if it tastes better)

I was using a fresh atomizer I got along with the bottle of Riskee. I made sure to vape out the primer taste, and I vaped a good 10 drops of riskee all by itself after that. I did drip method, and I topped off a blank cart, same taste, and this was using the SD with a fresh battery, huge vapor hits. Taste exactly like the stuff that came in the kit carts. I really wish I hadnt mixed mine with all my 18 mg stuff to make them stronger, I do really think there must have been a mis-label, had to be. Let me ask this, what color is everyones Riskee? Mine looked amber in the clear bottle it came in, but when I poureed it out, it was clear, and the bottle was clear? lol no idea here..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread