Castle long DIY? Has anyone perfected one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phone Guy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2013
Arlington, Texas - USA
I've been on the search for this recipe for a long time. Jonhall made one of the first recipes way back when, in part because I asked.

I've tried countless recipes over the years, and whole some have been decent Vapes, none of the "clones" have been castle long.

I have personally vaped hundreds if not thousands of MLS of the authentic over the years, and searching for a less expensive alternative. For the record, of all the castle long inspired liquids I've tried, and I've tried a bunch, the gentlemen's reserve by the steam Co has been the only one I would call a true clone, that's another one I've vaped hundreds of MLS of.

I'm posting this in hopes someone has found a recipe that actually taste like the original. Searching some of the recipe sites it's hilarious to me to read comments like "I've never tried the authentic but this recipe is amazing" I have a lot more respect for the recipes that have the comments with honesty like "it's not castle long but it's not bad"

It's been a while now, most of the other threads are locked now, so I'm hoping someone out there has maybe stumbled across "the missing link" for the recipe. I know 99% of the recipes have the same list of ingredients with different percentages.

Anyway, I'm hoping other DIY'ers have the love for this juice as I do, others who have had the authentic, know what it should taste like and have come up with an acceptable facsimile.

Thanks very much for reading and hopefully sharing.

Reactions: Kenna
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread