Status
Not open for further replies.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Ok, so as usual, quietly in the background, we have been working to commission and purrfect our own custom build tank which will be an aesthetic match for the Megalodon V2 and Mako V3.

CAT (based on Cat Shark) = Carto-Autofeed-Tank

The facts thus far: Stainless steel uncompromising build quality (ie. this one should last a lifetime); dishwasher safe; compatible with cheap-to-replace punched cartos; simple to use - just insert pre-punched carto, fill and go-ape (cockney ryhming slang for 'vape' innit); no leaks; no sucking up nicquid; no ifs, no butts.... simple, easy, cheap to run, engineered in the UK much like the Megalodon and Mako = the perfect coupling.

Availability should be around the end of April as the crow flies.

tanks...

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Any chance to see this with repairable atty or as an attytank? A tank like that combained with SS Megalodon and Kick would be a vapers (steamy, not wet) daydream.

Don't beat around the bush (errrr) in my mind a wet dream would be preferable. :laugh:

It is currently a carto based tank meaning cheap innards and great performance - also very easy to replace carto etc. We are looking into the idea of it being compatible with a traditional atty also though so might be possible to have the best of both worlds. :toast:

Any chance of pics? Love my SS Don and I'm really looking forward to this addition.

Interesting! Looking forward to hearing more!

For your eyes only:

SAM_1606.jpg SAM_1606.jpg

Last edited:

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Tim i have the Carto Tank V4 (ACTV4) bought here in the states, what do you think about a "extra top cap" made to accept ce2s for one of these tanks the one you mention or the Actv4 ?

As a side note i cut my own standard not the XL ce2s out of there stainless tubes with a mini pipe cutter to use in various tanks there similar to the tube carts but no filler and nice clean taste.

The bottom of tank does not have to be changed in any way the ce2s i mention fit just like a cart except there to short for the top cap and i have to add a silicone nipple to make it work, so just the top cap machined deeper into the tank would be ideal, having that option would give me a "wet" dream for sure.

A tank for carts and ce2s with the simple change of the top cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread