The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

CAT = Carto Autofeed Tank

Discussion in 'Moju Republic' started by smokindeuce, Mar 19, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. smokindeuce

smokindeuce Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 22, 2008
    UK
    Ok, so as usual, quietly in the background, we have been working to commission and purrfect our own custom build tank which will be an aesthetic match for the Megalodon V2 and Mako V3.

CAT (based on Cat Shark) = Carto-Autofeed-Tank

The facts thus far: Stainless steel uncompromising build quality (ie. this one should last a lifetime); dishwasher safe; compatible with cheap-to-replace punched cartos; simple to use - just insert pre-punched carto, fill and go-ape (cockney ryhming slang for 'vape' innit); no leaks; no sucking up nicquid; no ifs, no butts.... simple, easy, cheap to run, engineered in the UK much like the Megalodon and Mako = the perfect coupling.

Availability should be around the end of April as the crow flies.

Tanks...

2. Troll from behind

Troll from behind Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2012
    Finlad
    Any chance to see this with repairable atty or as an attytank? A tank like that combained with SS Megalodon and Kick would be a vapers (steamy, not wet) daydream.

3. tinstar15

tinstar15 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 29, 2009
    Lakeland, FL
    Any chance of pics? Love my SS Don and I'm really looking forward to this addition.

4. vaptamist

vaptamist Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2011
    FL
    Interesting! Looking forward to hearing more!

5. smokindeuce

Sep 22, 2008
    UK
    Don't beat around the bush (errrr) in my mind a wet dream would be preferable. :laugh:

It is currently a carto based tank meaning cheap innards and great performance - also very easy to replace carto etc. We are looking into the idea of it being compatible with a traditional atty also though so might be possible to have the best of both worlds. :toast:

For your eyes only:

SAM_1606.jpg SAM_1606.jpg

6. tinstar15

tinstar15 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 29, 2009
    Lakeland, FL
    My God man!!! That is beautiful. If i had any reservations about buying one (which I didn't), they would be gone now.

7. vaptamist

vaptamist Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2011
    FL
    That looks awesome!

8. murfey

murfey Full Member

Mar 17, 2012
    United Kingdom
    Well done Tim (and 'arry) :ohmy:

9. Dieseler

Dieseler ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 24, 2011
    Illinois
    Tim i have the Carto Tank V4 (ACTV4) bought here in the states, what do you think about a "extra top cap" made to accept ce2s for one of these tanks the one you mention or the Actv4 ?

As a side note i cut my own standard not the XL ce2s out of there stainless tubes with a mini pipe cutter to use in various tanks there similar to the tube carts but no filler and nice clean taste.

The bottom of tank does not have to be changed in any way the ce2s i mention fit just like a cart except there to short for the top cap and i have to add a silicone nipple to make it work, so just the top cap machined deeper into the tank would be ideal, having that option would give me a "wet" dream for sure.

A tank for carts and ce2s with the simple change of the top cap.

10. smokindeuce

Sep 22, 2008
    UK
    Thanks for the input....Ironically Diesler that is something we have been talking about since a month ago so watch this space maybe we'll get something finalised in the next few months... ;-)

11. trepalium

trepalium I'm a Panda Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 8, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    Any ideas on the starting MSRP?

12. smokindeuce

Sep 22, 2008
    UK
    Around +/- £30 + shipping

Thread Status: