Caterpillar Vapes (Great Prices for Hangsen Pre-Mixed Liquids)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Face down in the gutter, USA
Stopped by Caterpillar today to grab some cheap juice to give to converts.

Tested the Desert Ship, and Smooth, both were OK but a bit "analogish" for me.

Ended up grabbing more Juicy Peach, some USA Mix, Ry3, and some Berry Family.

They're all pretty decent but wont be replacing my Boba's anytime soon.:vapor:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
ordered RY4 and Smooth from CaterpillarVapes.

I am telling you the truth when I say the RY4 tastes EXACTLY like Mr. E Liquid's RY4.
Exactly.
I put them side by side in identical toppers with identical coils on identical MVP2s
I truly can taste NO difference. The good news is I love them.
I had just received my MEL order the week before (120 mL + 30 to make free shipping) the HK Hangsen came in.
I won't need any more for months but my next order will certainly be less expensive!
I haven't tried the Smooth yet.
I am still amazed at the taste of the HK RY4.
P

Maybe Mr.Eliquid is using Hangsen concentrates? Dunno. It's quite possible, if not probable. Either which way, I can tell you that Hangsen is not modeling anything after Mr.Eliquid (though I love my hometown vendors). Not sure if you were just making an observation, but thought i would point that out for those that might not know.

Landosnotasystem

ECF Veteran
May 5, 2013
Omaha, NE
Quick question for the locals - stopped in for the first time yesterday, tried a bunch of juice, and left with a few bottles. I was surprised by the different taste in what I bought, sort of the typical 'I really need to steep' perfumey vibe, even though the bottles looked like they've been sealed since they left Asia. Do you suggest letting them breath? Right now they're in my diy cupboard cap off. Not unvapable by any means, but noticeably different/harsher than the samples.
Specifically talking about blackberry, pear shisha, and ry1 on an iclear 16 around 3.5v

On the plus side, friendly staff, surprisingly good prices on hardware, great selection, and being able to test the hangsen flavors before buying for diy is awesome - I'll definitely be a repeat customer, and have already refered friends there (before I left the parking lot)

macmiddlebrooks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Richmond, Virginia, United States
I got 30ml of the ry4 and 10ml of the vanilla to try. They are solid, un-chemicaly tasting juices. I was initially skeptical of the quality before I purchased due to the low prices, but not anymore.....this has to be the best bang for your buck juice available and will be my ADV. Shipping was ridiculously fast as well....what's not to like?

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I have come to learn that even though Chinese liquids are shelved for a little while before getting to you, Hangsen still does "steep" after opening. I have to say that while I am a fan of Prime 15 from Halo (even more last year when it was stronger), but now I see it as a toss-up between Highway from Hangsen and P15. Considering the incredible price differential, how could I go for P15 unless I just wanted that pretty blue bottle and graduated droppers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread