Status
Not open for further replies.

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
Nice mod!! I have one exactly like it. My personal favorite out of all of them. I didn’t realize you had bought one. I thought I had only made 2; mine and one that went to the owner of Epistle Vapor. You are in great company.
I had thought Beez got one too. As much as I love the Lamborghini orange, still like the neon better. The color goes well with black carbon fiber, and any black rda.

So you can see the pics? They still show as broken links to me.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Reactions: inspects

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2014
Etna,OH
This is the Basic rda. The authentics are kinda pricey and I just wanted to test the waters, unsure if the airflow would be what I wanted, so I decided to try a clone first.

Highly impressed with this one! The airflow is just less than like two airholes on a Stumpy, maybe about 1 3/4? It is a single coil atty and stupid easy to build. It looks awesome on the LBC Jr!
cd8b0f49a695e28016e59c903e37dcee.jpg
The basic is a very nice atty, it surprised me as at 1st I thought it was going to be too tight airflow for me but it's just right and it pumps out the flavor, it's the 1st ever top air atty I could actually use. I got the gunmetal version and I love the look and the feel of the cap just like satin.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: havok333

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2014
Etna,OH
I had thought Beez got one too. As much as I love the Lamborghini orange, still like the neon better. The color goes well with black carbon fiber, and any black RDA.

So you can see the pics? They still show as broken links to me.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk[
No i got one of the prototypes before he came up with the 200's, i believe there were 4 of them can't remember the name but they were pretty big and had a different juice delivery system, it has a metal tube up to the 510 and the bottle and tubing slide up over it( I personally like it) Im actually building an atty for it as we speak. I just received some caps for the pulse 22 and trying them out on it. Tom will remember the name.

Reactions: havok333

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
its called the xl, just came to me. I also have an lbc 200 proto and a blue regular one also will have 3 lbc jr's once the ultem arrives.

The xl was a monster. It had a real 60c 3s battery and a 10-12ml bottle. Hard hitting to say the least. That was the Cam-R XL. I have the only cam-r sitting on my vapeshelf. I do have prints for it for what it’s worth. Much like the trapezoid mod just a complete MF’er to build.

I’m ordering the materials today to start prototyping my mech which will be vastly different than anything currently available (as far as I’m aware of anyhow). It will be mostly carbon fiber plates and a yet undetermined metal to enclose the silver bussbar. Depending on popularity.

While the mechis in development I will do a premium version of the lbc jr with the 75c and g10 plates and a carbon fiber plate option. There is also the possibility of a carbon fiber inlay on the back of the mod similar to the lbc200. There won’t be many of the Lbc jr plus. I’m thinking maximum of 30 pieces.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
I do love it...very much.

I watched a video with Brandon from Evolve saying that they are releasing a DNA 200c board soon. If you make mods with that board, I'll grab at least 2

The new firmware for the ‘C’ series has me a bit weak in the knees as well. I will definitely do something along those lines.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
I’m currently finishing a whole new mod. Complete departure from the LBC series. Think 20700 meets dna75C meets 11ml moddog bottle. NOT 3D PRINTED. Think blue, clear, or Ultem with stainless top and bottom. All made here, considering a new 510 as well.

V4Vendetta

Micro Coil Lover
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2013
SIN/BKK/SFO
I’m currently finishing a whole new mod. Complete departure from the LBC series. Think 20700 meets dna75C meets 11ml moddog bottle. NOT 3D PRINTED. Think blue, clear, or Ultem with stainless top and bottom. All made here, considering a new 510 as well.

+1 :)

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
I'll take two...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread